Pandora For sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

milinks

Hi, I have the original Pandora I'm considering selling, with 3 16Gb SD cards full of all the emulators, Scummvm, etc, plus many games and apps. Games include Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Oolite, Star Wars Jedi Knight and Academy. It has the full Dosbox-Ex-Ura, with hundreds of huge games. The unit itself is in immaculate condition with no faults, or marks etc. Its an unwilling sale, as it's been a lifesaver for me, but the sale is due to ill health, and wanting to fulfil things on my bucket list. Please let me know if you wish to know anything more, photos, what games apps are included on the cards etc.

<Mod Edit>
If you wish to donate to milinks for his medical bills and so he can worry about his bucket list. Please consider donating to miilinks@yahoo.co.uk

</Mod Edit>

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very sad to read that, and I hope you will recover.

On a side-note, I'm sure your SDCard is full of many wonders, especialy on the Oolite & DosBox part!

Hope this isn't as severe as it sounds: all the best to you !

Hi, I have the original Pandora I'm considering selling, with 3 16Gb SD cards full of all the emulators, Scummvm, etc, plus many games and apps. Games include Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Oolite, Star Wars Jedi Knight and Academy. It has the full Dosbox-Ex-Ura, with hundreds of huge games. The unit itself is in immaculate condition with no faults, or marks etc. Its an unwilling sale, as it's been a lifesaver for me, but the sale is due to ill health, and wanting to fulfil things on my bucket list. Please let me know if you wish to know anything more, photos, what games apps are included on the cards etc.
Why don't you keep your Pandora and ask for money instead ? 

Honestly, I wouldn't mind giving money to someone who has to pay for medical expenses on their own (especially knowing what you are suffering from). I'm sure other people here would be sympathetic. 

Why don't you keep your Pandora and ask for money instead ? 

Honestly, I wouldn't mind giving money to someone who has to pay for medical expenses on their own (especially knowing what you are suffering from). I'm sure other people here would be sympathetic. 
Not supposed to say this, but your comments brought a tear to this weary old eye.. I've always worked for anything i have, since i was 12 working on a farm as my "first job", The Pandora is and was the one thing keeping me sane in Hospital (theres only so many shadows you can make shapes from the same four walls lol) It goes against the grain to ask for help, especially as i see people in the ward twice my age going through the same thing, i know how "I" feel, so it must be hell for them :( Really appreciate your kind words, it means a lot, thankyou

I agree to ekianjo. Especially if the Pandora is helping you in hospital.

I feel very humbled by your thoughts, being a member of the Pandora forum over the years, has really given me a lot of fulfilment. I never knew how expensive cancer was, not to try and beat, just it being there. The months spent in hospital you get to know a few things, i've found that if theres bad news, you get about 5 Doctors around your bed space, but if everythings going okay for a change, only one can be bothered to tell you, its almost as though they get in a huddle and say "who wants to come n see someone weep" lol! (or maybe its just how it seems to me .. A suggestion could be I could sell it the the community, sort of a "spare" for use of those in need during repairs or something, I've just never had such warmth shown, so I really don't know how to deal with it, if that makes any sense :(

I feel very humbled by your thoughts, being a member of the Pandora forum over the years, has really given me a lot of fulfilment. I never knew how expensive cancer was, not to try and beat, just it being there. The months spent in hospital you get to know a few things, i've found that if theres bad news, you get about 5 Doctors around your bed space, but if everythings going okay for a change, only one can be bothered to tell you, its almost as though they get in a huddle and say "who wants to come n see someone weep" lol! (or maybe its just how it seems to me .. A suggestion could be I could sell it the the community, sort of a "spare" for use of those in need during repairs or something, I've just never had such warmth shown, so I really don't know how to deal with it, if that makes any sense :(
Seriously, tell me your Paypal account or any other way to transfer you money, I prefer sending you some cash to help you out than seeing your parting with your Pandora! I'm serious :) PM me if you don't want to make it public!

Same here.

My english is not the best

but i want to donate a little too when someone is

in Emergency.

dont sell your Pandora please :)

I hope you will be better Healthy soon...

...i whish you only the Best ;)

same here. do not have a paypal though... maybe through someone in netherlands that has a paypal? or directly to bank? pm me.

I am so very greatful of all of your thoughts, and a quandry i now find myself in :( I am so very respectful of the thoughts and wishes of everyone, and thinking I'm not the first person to be dying of cancer of this forum, and not wishing to become a "focus", when the true focus should be on the enjoyment a few guys made by creating this amazing console a few years ago. I was about to say i cant express how much i feel by the thoughts of you all, and the guilt i feel that just becuase ive a illness that millions of others have, that i should receive such warmth. I know I'm not expressing myself very well, its hard for my brain to "engage gear" and harder for me to type my thoughts. by selling my Pandora, for few hundred pounds max, i was and am wishing to fulfill some bucket list thoughts ive had for many a year. Nothing grand, Just having enough money to buy my wife a rose a day whilst in these four walls, silly things, but hopefully memories to those close and i seriously dont know what to say, other than if i could donate this Pandora, i would, and will, im just not knowing how to thank you enough, to you all for your kind thoughts, i really dont know how to express myself more.

Really, if those are your intentions, count me in. I want to help even if it is only a little.

So pm me your paypal address :) .

My mother had cancer, too and almost died from it. Right now she is well again. The hope dies last.

So keep your head up.

My Brother had cancer too. :unsure:

Let the Hope never die ^_^

Can you send me your Paypal Adress too per PM?

Will Donate then lately this Evening ^_^

I can't thank everyoe enough for their support, it's so sad that so many people are affected by the disease, i've found that having cancer has been easier for me than for my family, as i have Doctors working for me, the familes have little or no support, I am so eternally grateful for all your words, ad kindness, its taken a few days to decide to put my email address on, as i never wished to seek the help or kindness that has been shown, but as my wife succintly put it, you cant tell half a story an thenn stop, so my address is miilinks@yahoo.co.uk. I am so very gratfeul to everyone, and sincerely wish that i will be in a position to pass on the good will in the future. Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back