Pandora fan fiction

MaverickUK

Still Fresh
I was sharply woken up by a knock at my front door, somehow I just knew what it would be, so I jumped straight out of bed remembering just to grab my dressing gown and force it on before opening the front door.

As it swung open my eyes instintively looked towards the package in the postmans hand, I knew that was my new Pandora.

Within minutes of signing for it I had ripped away the packaging to be greeted by the familar artificial smell of freshly manufactered electronics. I unearthed the Pandora at the heart of the layers of form and carefully unwrapped it from its protective plastic.

Delicately I pryed open the Pandora from the protective closed state to reveal a large dark screen and full featured keyboard. My finger reached out for the power button in the hope that the battery would still contain enough juice to power on...

To be continued!! :p (Yes this is a joke)

That was the most beautiful work of art I've ever had the pleasure of reading

I've had this exact dream multiple times now and it always ends the same way.

I wake up stuck to the bed, with a mess to clean up....

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Slash fiction, now *there's* a direction I didn't think of! :D

I don't think I can write anymore - it was bad enough writing this, but I thought it'd make a few people chuckle

Chip said:
If this turns into slash fiction, you are so getting banned.

maybe you should ban him anyway :p the though of a slash fiction Pandora story... :wacko:

MaverickUK said:
Slash fiction, now *there's* a direction I didn't think of! :D

I don't think I can write anymore - it was bad enough writing this, but I thought it'd make a few people chuckle

Made me cringe!

SteveM said:
Kyosys said:
I... didn't want to know
Well, at least you know that now. I mean, you could never have known that you didn't want to know without knowing what you know now. You know?
That's why I asked you cold-hearted people if I wanted to know

MaverickUK waited. There were Pandoras in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for months.

Back