Pandora conectivity

CAZMIESTER

Hello im pretty new to this but was wondering when i conect the pandora to my pc why it doesnt pick it up also when you insert a sd card in the pandora take it out and put it in a memory card reader the pc cant read it till you reformat it seams the only way i can get files on my cards is to use the caanoo is this a linux issue or is it a fault with the pandora

ps loving this appart from that!!!

caz

With the SD cards till in the Pandora you need to go to the xfce menu>system>SD Mass Storage and then choose which card to put into this mode from the dialog box that appears. Then you should connect the Pandora via usb cable to the PC. It will then show up like a regular card reader.

Safely remove it from Windows, then cancel the SD mass storage on the Pandora and then remove the cable. Windows will simply detect a GDC non specific device otherwise and fail to load any drivers for it. You then need to re-mount the card on the Pandora before its desktop icons will re-detect etc.

With the SD cards till in the Pandora you need to go to the xfce menu>system>SD Mass Storage and then choose which card to put into this mode from the dialog box that appears. Then you should connect the Pandora via usb cable to the PC. It will then show up like a regular card reader.

Safely remove it from Windows, then cancel the SD mass storage on the Pandora and then remove the cable. Windows will simply detect a GDC non specific device otherwise and fail to load any drivers for it. You then need to re-mount the card on the Pandora before its desktop icons will re-detect et8

Cheers m8

Back