Pandora Chargers Photos Rewuest

Mithrildor

I Haz Custom Title
Website
Visit site
The other thread worked to get pics of the carry case (atleast of one of the 2 cases).

So now I want some pics of the 2 kinds of chargers (whats the difference)

Ty

EDIT:

Lawl I failed in the title

^Yep.
http://gs113.photobucket.com/groups/n213/I0S2J7KION/?action=view&current=54649496.jpg

I imagine he asked based on:

craigix said:
I can do you some photos of the Pandora charger, there are two types.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure that since it's a switching power supply (a educated guess based on observation from the dismanting pics above). The only difference is the plug on the end. I don't think there's anything new to be seen here.

Mithrildor said:
Thats just 1 of the 2
I cant see the wallplug, so I cant see the region
mindlord said:
I'm sure that since it's a switching power supply (a educated guess based on observation from the dismanting pics above). The only difference is the plug on the end. I don't think there's anything new to be seen here.

There, fixed the order of those posts so they make sense :p

"Third party" is pretty clear, imo. The risk to do damage by using an _original_ PSP charger is pretty nonexistent, though.

Mithrildor said:
Ok hopefully I can switch
You don't have to switch, the adapter comes in 2 parts, a brick that connects to the pandora and a figure-eight that connects to the wall. you will get a figure eight that matches your region.

No charges here to photograph. I just use a PSP one.

I did do these photos for someone on twitter though:

http://www.icontrolpad.com/gp32-pandora/

mali said:
"Third party" is pretty clear, imo. The risk to do damage by using an _original_ PSP charger is pretty nonexistent, though.
Oh good, can keep the PSP one at the caravan then.

I assume the Pandora charger will work with the PSP too?

Back