Pandora Charger Plug Type?

Corr. Squidge was wrong. Backassward asked to check the facts (fairly politely) and Squidge replied (also politely).

Where did the heat come from????

Smile guys - only 2 more months! :D

Monk said:
Corr. Squidge was wrong. Backassward asked to check the facts (fairly politely) and Squidge replied (also politely).

Thank you Monk. I am not naturally polite nor cordial, but I try my best. I accepts that subsequent responses may not have been the epitome of social discourse, but I hope my message was understood. You seem to have got it. So I'm not *completely* lost when speaking to others. In my original post, I really did try to be polite, and I thank you for recognizing that. Few do.

Edit: That being said: There is another thread on the power supply options, I think my comments would have more value there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Monk said:

Two Months[sup]TM[/sup]
Yeah, I don't think any argument is necessary...

trooper said:
BackAssward said:
I didn't mean to suggest you were official. Just asking if you knew more, but if you didn't know, please don't post in a way that sounds like a fact.

Squidge said:
Since the Pandora is being shipped from both the UK and USA, I'm going to guess that the UK shipped ones will be with a UK plug, and the USA ones with a USA-friendly plug such as a europlug. If you live elsewhere with another plug type I'm sure you can find an appropriate cable or adaptor :)

Taking a second look at Squidge`s post, And noting the bold and underlined parts of it, I would like to know how you came to the conclusion that Squidge was stating anything that sounded like facts ?, Because my reading of his post gave me the impression he was taking a guess, Though i could be wrong. :rolleyes:

Trooper

Fixed the emphasis for you. ;)

keaft said:
which wall jack is the easiest to stick your fingers into?
http://www.artlebedev.com/everything/vilcus/

Back