Pandora Charger

mysticmaus

Maybe this question has been asked before but I find it very strange.

Everytime i try to charge my pandy with the charge cable it turns itself on , en when i turn it off it goes back on again... :blink:

IS THERE A WAY to charge the pandora without the pandora turning itself on? :mellow:

Seems a little odd don't ya think :p

You can't charge the Pandora unless its on. Just put it on low power mode if you want it to charge faster. Its not odd, even the iPhone is like that.

Well your partially right about that. ;)

The Iphone / Ipod / Ipad do turn on for a few seconds when i put the charger in but a few seconds later they turn itself off again.

The pandora just stays on.. :mellow:

All other handhelds i have just stay off.

PSP

DS

3DS

GBA

etc etc

Well in all electronic devices that use a lipo type battery the charging circuits do have to stay on. Being that the pandora uses the cpu as the main controller for the charging circuit as of right now the whole unit has to stay on. HF6 is working on this and will shut down as many systems that are not needed as possible- Faster charging and the unit won't have to be fully on

Well in all electronic devices that use a lipo type battery the charging circuits do have to stay on. Being that the pandora uses the cpu as the main controller for the charging circuit as of right now the whole unit has to stay on. HF6 is working on this and will shut down as many systems that are not needed as possible- Faster charging and the unit won't have to be fully on

Ah thank you for this answer , this explains everything ;)

Well let's just wait for HotfiX 6 then :D

The Iphone / Ipod / Ipad do turn on for a few seconds when i put the charger in but a few seconds later they turn itself off again.

The pandora just stays on.. :mellow:
It doesnt turn off after a few seconds, it goes into low power mode. I know because I owned both an iPhone and iPod Nano.

Is low power mode similar to sleep?
Sort of. The iPhone turns the screen off and pauses running programs. After 40 seconds Wifi is disabled but 3G connectivity is maintained to receive MMSes and such.

Is low power mode similar to sleep?
Sort of. The iPhone turns the screen off and pauses running programs. After 40 seconds Wifi is disabled but 3G connectivity is maintained to receive MMSes and such.

XD , I didn't know this.. , I always thought that it shuts itself after a few seconds but that is just sleepmode :huh:

That also explains why my Ipod touch battery drains itself empty overtime... :( Very annoying.

Back