Pandora Case Problem

laurent0977

Hi,

i like my pandora but i have problem with pandora case. Every time I open my pandora, the plastic rubs between the part screen and of the keyboard of the pandora ( .

it's no very important but damage

Have you the same problem ?

Thanks

lolo1977 said:
Hi,

i like my pandora but i have problem with pandora case. Every time I open my pandora, the plastic rubs between the part screen and of the keyboard of the pandora ( .

it's no very important but damage

Have you the same problem ?

Thanks

I don't think so, but i am sure a photo would be helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just a guess, but are you referring to the paint on the hinge wearing off, leaving a slightly "shinier" shade of black on show?

If this is what you mean, it's a normal thing, as far as I'm aware.

The plastic of my pandora is deteoring itself, just today 2 pieces of the external case was broken...
I have my pandora since february and i played with the console no more than 10, 11 times....

I'm shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I order 2 more cases, but the quality it's the same, a poor case, whe need better case's...

Gruso said:
Just repeating the request for photos (from both Iolo1977 and Geca). Both scenarios sound quite unusual!

My pandora arrived with a little flaw in the case but after waiting for 2 and a half years, I didn't mind. Today, a piece of case just broke when I was opening my pandora. Here you have some photos:

The initial little flaw
EHx8CwLT7NusbIFO95IJTg

Front view of the new flaw
blTxvpBNHyyGdtnIr9IGMw

Rear view of the new flaw
YGXBx8-BRuew1tCVT9xUDw

I'm shocked, I don't know what to do. I didn't expect pandora's case being made of that low quality. I'm really disappointed.

Achlys said:
Gruso said:
Just repeating the request for photos (from both Iolo1977 and Geca). Both scenarios sound quite unusual!

My pandora arrived with a little flaw in the case but after waiting for 2 and a half years, I didn't mind. Today, a piece of case just broke when I was opening my pandora. Here you have some photos:

The initial little flaw
EHx8CwLT7NusbIFO95IJTg

Front view of the new flaw
blTxvpBNHyyGdtnIr9IGMw

Rear view of the new flaw
YGXBx8-BRuew1tCVT9xUDw

I'm shocked, I don't know what to do. I didn't expect pandora's case being made of that low quality. I'm really disappointed.
There are a few cases that the quality is not the best on. I received a Premium back in February that had some issues, not identical to yours though. I suggest an RMA. They aren't all bad, you got a lemon case.

Back