Pandora And Msp430 Controlled Car

kayuz said:
AMazing!! :D :D
is possible to have on Caanoooooo :rolleyes:
Thanks, and no idea :p If it's capable of usb serial out, i guess porting it would be easy. You would still need a car though ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Top stuff MarkoeZ. I always thought the Pandora would be perfect for helicopter flying too with it having twin joysticks.

Any chance your going to add a camera to that car that will display on the Pandora's screen so you don't need to see the car to be able to use it? :D

Tripmonkey_uk said:
Top stuff MarkoeZ. I always thought the Pandora would be perfect for helicopter flying too with it having twin joysticks.

Any chance your going to add a camera to that car that will display on the Pandora's screen so you don't need to see the car to be able to use it? :D
Thanks!

And i've been seriously thinking about a camera.
In the current setup that would not be too hard (IF i could get a webcam to work on pandora, no idea if that works). I could move an usb hub into the car itself and connect a webcam in there.
Problem is that i want to go wireless, and i would need both drive communication and also moving images to move between the car and pandora. That requires some expensive parts. For this project, the most expensive part up to now was the car at 15 euro, and i kinda like to keep that as a part maximum. TI has some wireless transievers around 15/20 euro, but i doubt they could handle a video stream.

Now if anyone has suggestions or links on how to do this relatively cheap, i'm all ears ofcourse :)

Cheers!

Alibobar said:
Personally I would make a robotic-RC-car that sort of 'embeds' the Pandora and you can control it on a different device over WiFi.

Maybe something for the future, i'm not stopping after this build. But no way i'm sticking my pandora to a (relatively) fast moving porsche :p

Back