Pandora 2 should be in version with/without Keyboard, be simply thinner

patrick295767

Hello,

The size of the display is pretty important. I must say that the display is fine. The fonts are small, but we should think to add somehow the same possibility as the Zaurus.

We could create a XF86 key to increase or decrease the font size. 

If you would like to increase the market share, you can provide a Phone on it, to boost on Nokia and Iphone.

If you provide a phone on it, I wouldnt like it, or would rmmod 

I dont need a phone, but a mini pc with a keyboard.

And so on. To face the new generation mini PC Sharps, you ought to provide a version with a great and regular, and this time good, keyboard without gamepad

and a version with gamepad.

Think about using the PIMs that are availabe in teh debian repositories, then, you will hit Japan. 

If you hit Japan, because they like such devices, you will get much more money even. 

On the other hand, you shall really think about pricing. The prices are much too high to get some great sales. You should really down to 25% the price of the first available pandora with mini config. That's sales. 

You shall keep the size size because it MUST fit into the pocket (regular back pocket of a jean for instance). That's the main advantage to have it all the time with you.

Dont go for tablet advises, otherwise you are dead. They are too much tablets, and you will never get a market. 

Beware that each release of a hardware new machine, you take risks to lose huge amount of money if something is not working out. 

Please do as Debian, take time, and each time give the best, a great release !

If you need a beta tester, I am on it ;)

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Back