Panasonic 3do Emulator

I don't think it's online but the 200-Issue Anniversary of Edge Magazine had a really good article on the 3DO, if anyone is interested you should pick it up if you find a copy floating around.

Exophase posted on May 22 2009 at 12:24 AM said:
See you in 1 day and 10 hours I guess.

Guy can't stick to a release date to save his life. You'd think he'd stop announcing them.
Opens in 00:00:00:00

<_< I feel like an idiot

youd think they just host the data on sourceforge or something

Last edited by a moderator:
ninjawiz2x posted on May 23 2009 at 04:54 PM said:
Exophase posted on May 22 2009 at 12:24 AM said:
See you in 1 day and 10 hours I guess.

Guy can't stick to a release date to save his life. You'd think he'd stop announcing them.
Opens in 00:00:00:00

<_< I feel like an idiot

youd think they just host the data on sourceforge or something
Meh, like Exophase said, he's been pulling this kind of shit for ages. Either he's amazingly unlucky and poorly organised, or just an attention whore.

very lame

EDIT: i was playing with my clock and it runs off what ever time your clock is set at doesnt really count time zones and shit im going to go check there site

I hate the freedo admin making false promises making my hopes go way up and then just disapearing Q.Q

darkriku posted on May 28 2009 at 03:13 AM said:
I hate the freedo admin making false promises making my hopes go way up and then just disapearing Q.Q
If you check on grusos forum link to the freedo forum I LOL'd

BigBlackBoots FreeDO Newbie

Re: OpenSource and 3do-scene.com countdown announcement.« Reply #22 on: Yesterday at 10:18:58 AM »

Admin is dead?
Looks like he got swine flu, but not just normal flu.

I really appreaciate Exo for telling him off its how everyone feels its freaking annoying this dang Admin keepings Raising our spirits in lies

This guy is an idiot.

He keeps pulling all kinds of shit like the whole world is waiting for a 3DO emulator. Not Saturn, Not PSX, Not N64, 3DO. While I do like the 3DO it such an obscure system that he really should pick a more popular system to do this with. This way he can be a dick to that many more people.

I guess this is the same wacko that came around here and told everyone that he made some magic 3DO emu that somehow regenrated extra CPUs out of thin air and ran fullspeed on the GP2X, GBA, and his wristwatch :rolleyes:

As GWB would say: Fool me once....shame on...me, Fool me twice....we don't get fooled again <_<

I never realized until this thread how bad this dude was. I mean, I've used Freedo before, usually with less than expected results (I don't know why but this emulator has just ALWAYS given me trouble), but I always assumed it was a dead project. I never knew it was so slow because the creator spent all his time pretending he was going to work on it or release the source code. Like you said, as fun as the 3DO is this isn't really the system to do this with. The only people concerned with a 3DO emulator are a handful, and there's absolutely zero reason to sit around going "heh....I sure got them.....all half-a-classroom's worth of them..."

To be honest I'd probably be fine with just Sega CD if it wasn't for Twisted. I can live without Guardian War and a few others but Twisted is the reason I'm bidding on a new 3DO as we speak.

DurTahar posted on May 29 2009 at 12:20 PM said:
I can live without Guardian War and a few others
I can't! That game rocked my pre-teen socks :p

There's another project called 4DO, created by a guy called johnnydude who got annoyed at the lack of development on freeDO.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/fourdo

I believe he managed to convince the freeDO creators to share some of the documentation they've been hoarding, so it seems to be progressing well. Could no doubt do with some extra help though, if anyone's interested... (._.)

I guess what I meant was I can live without playing it on the go, Guardian War is a fantastic game. I've not heard of 4DO but the idea of an alternative to Freedo sounds great to me.

On the go 3do sounds good i understand what you guys mean im going to get a pandora because i know the chances are slim but id kill for a portable dreamcast..... Think dude SA1 adn SA2 Jet set Power stones ALL the fighters dude that was a good console

Back