Paint

OMG, keep pushing all the shit to the chinese instead of making proper checks by yourself why not?

why are they doing that? because you want more cheaper stuff!!!

oh i saved money by not doing my own checks and testing to comply by myself, and also they saved money by using low Q stuff,

so blame on who? the one who imported it and didnt check it out or the one that produced it on so low profit margins??

milk spilling is the same crap, the main corporatons involved should have checked the milk by themselves intead of pushing all the shit down to china.

all those involved in china, most of them went to the death row, but what did occidentals do? hey lets have them jailed on some vacation like jails where they dont have to work and they will be feeded daily with nothing missing.

@zRichi
this is pure ignorance and media control (omg i sound like a conspiracy tard)

if you produce millions of products you will get scandals at certain percentage, i believe germans remember Cyclon B? americans remember DDT?

not to say every country used lead based products not so loong ago?, are you telling me the old lead soldiers werent that harmfull like leaded paint? THEY WERE MADE OF LEAD!!

how many kids used to play with those before the chinese paint scandal??

Jourdy288 said:
Those men in China were executed for murder. They killed those kids. Here, a company can destroy a village and get off with a slap on the wrist.
Here a small handful of executives can cause a global economic melt-down requiring a massive government bail-out, and no one seems inclined to do anything much about it.

A lot of people 'round the world would like to see them up against a wall.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's time to stop now, before it gets even more political ;)

Why not talk about something else, like that gamma video from ED? :)

Vote mali for MOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(if he wants to)

\/ XD, i've seen worse going into real politics.

He needs a less scary profile image if he's going to go into politics.

DronB, we don't need more MODs, just some deep breaths from time to time ;) Don't take that talk about Chinese manufacturing as racism.

I've got a new resistor, a soldering iron, and a very steady hand. Where should we mod him?

WizardStan said:
I've got a new resistor, a soldering iron, and a very steady hand. Where should we mod him?
surgery.png

Haha, that's kind of... Wrong.

Attachments

• surgery.png
    surgery.png
    65.9 KB · Views: 337
mali said:
DronB, we don't need more MODs, just some deep breaths from time to time ;) Don't take that talk about Chinese manufacturing as racism.
Yea, it might also be nationalism!

im in none of the teams, im more on the globalization side.

(may i remind you im not chinese but colombian? my parents are chinese n taiwanese but thats another tale,
as some say orient blood, latin heart and occidental life XD).

i have to deal all kind of anti-XXXXXan/ese comments on a daily basis, thats mostly i get mad easily on those.
always dealing with "chinese produce dangerous/low Q comments" also "colombian has to do with Guerrilla/drugs comments"

i dont find these comments "racist" or "xenophobic" unless they start with a hard one biased thinking.
mostly caused by media missinterpretation.

The problem is, we drift into topics that don't have much todo with our gaming/UMPC handheld and just lead nowhere. Not that I don't enjoy such discussions as long as they are relatively calm. That discussion about cloning Pandora in that other thread annoyed me a bit too, but usually some sarcastic or ironic jokes calm me down quickly :)

Back