Staff member
Website
pokeparadox.itch.io
WEBSITE
https://github.com/pokeparadox
YOUTUBE
pokeparadox
Hi!
I've copied the overclockin util onto my nand. I'm trying to write and run a script to overclock the CPU to 280MHz and then run SquidgeSnes... This is what I have currently:

Code:
#/bin/sh
/mnt/nand/overclocker/cpu_speed.gpe 1 5 280 0.6
cd /mnt/sd/Emulators/SNES/squidgesnes_dr2.gpe
cd /usr/gp2x
exec /usr/gp2x/gp2xmenu

Unfortunately I just end up at the menu again... so it seems it's not going right. Any help?

EDIT: I think I've just spotted what it might be... I'm trying to run and change dir at the same time... >_>

Here's a working script. Modify it to your needs. As always, make sure that your line endings are proper (use programmer's notepad or something similar):
#!/bin/sh

/mnt/sd/cpu_speed.gpe 0 2 266
./squidgesnes_dr2.gpe
sync

cd /usr/gp2x/
exec /usr/gp2x/gp2xmenu

make sure that the tweaker is working...i couldn't get mine working from the nand using the menu usb connection, but it worked once i used samba and actually navigated to the nand folder. the odd thing is vektar wasn't in there...

rokdcasbah: strange ...

PokeParadox: you forgot to run squidgesnes ... the line
Code:
cd /mnt/sd/Emulators/SNES/squidgesnes_dr2.gpe
is false, 'cause you try to change into a directory named squidgesnes_dr2.gpe ... scrap the line and add these to:
Code:
cd /mnt/sd/Emulators/SNES
./squidgesnes_dr2.gpe

Thanks everyone.
god_at_hell, that's what I realised lol... in spite of this I still haven't been able to get it to work.
I'll try your lines instead. :)

EDIT: Thanks again, it seems it's working now.
I was forgetting the ./ which is why things weren't working (in my corrected script).

LOL, I finally got overclocking to work.... you guys are going to laugh at me though.

(I never had cpu_speed.gpe, installed)

reallynotnick posted on May 18 2006 at 11:28 PM said:
LOL, I finally got overclocking to work.... you guys are going to laugh at me though.

(I never had cpu_speed.gpe, installed)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p :p

Actually, I did the same thing once :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back