Overclocked Stuff

Jarska333 posted on May 19 2005 at 01:49 PM said:
Thank you, it should still give some inclination, whether I should start pestering someone to make it BLU+ compatible... :D

please do! I have already posted a request on Khaos' thread asking if he could possibly BLU + fix version 0.2 as well since it's faster with sound. I imagine if more people echo that request on his thread he'd be more likely to give it a shot. So give a show of hands over on Khaos' thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
does the technic for O/c ing works for Snes9XGp? Because I think it could be interesting to see what this emu do whith more speed, as some games (like super metroid) is running on it and not in Osnes.

if it can work I will try, I said try ( :D ) to O/C ing that

reaper79 posted on May 20 2005 at 09:02 PM said:
Is it too much to ask to have some lower o/c values for oSnes9x 0.2? Purty Please! :p Next month we should donate our googlde clicks to Horscht! :D

well, first of all, I not "voteable" in the clicks for devs compo, and I wouldn't feel comfortable if I was. The Cfd compo is, as the name says, for developers. All that I do, is take an existing work from some dev, and modify 8 offsets, which isn't much.

as for the lower os9xgp o/c values: what is that supposed to mean? If it is what i suspect it is, check post #99 in this topic (It's just a few posts up)

i create a 192mhz version of Snes9XGp. i have tried to do another version with opensnes 0.2 too, but i can't see the lines required to change in the hex editor.

well, there is no need to oveclock os9xgp 0.2, as there is an already overclocked version in post #99 in this thread.

yes, but i wanted a low overclocked version, like 192, 200 is too much for my gp.

Damn! I folowed the tutorial by Horscht to overclock snes9xgp at 160mhz, but Geepee crash at the moment of disasembling :( , I don' t understand what happen, can a good soul help me? :D

Thanks a lot

Horscht posted on May 21 2005 at 03:36 PM said:
oh no. It features a whole bunch of different clockspeeds from a range from 133 -200 MHz. 192 is among them.

Found this out too, thanks Horscht. You may not be a dev, but your still doing a great service.

no doubt horscht is doing a great service, but more guys here should really take a shot and OC'ing stuff themselves using his method... it was a learning experience for me and pretty fun to try...

allright, does someone know, why this game won't like my PC? I'm pretty sure I downloaded it a few weeks ago, but again, it seems to be gone. Can someone provide me the game?

Back