Osx Ide?

biomood

Still Fresh
Website
biomood.googlepages.com
Ok so I've started OSX a lot recently and I've been looking for a fenix IDE for osx, which as of yet I haven't been able to find, I've found a compiler and interpreter called Fenix Helper, however it uses an older version of fenix and therefore wont compile certain files. So does anyone know where I can get an up-to-date IDE or compiler for OSX?
Thanks

biomood posted on Jul 24 2006 at 10:44 AM said:
Ok so I've started OSX a lot recently and I've been looking for a fenix IDE for osx, which as of yet I haven't been able to find, I've found a compiler and interpreter called Fenix Helper, however it uses an older version of fenix and therefore wont compile certain files. So does anyone know where I can get an up-to-date IDE or compiler for OSX?
Thanks

Hmm, i don't know how many users here user osx. I don't.
I don't if this helps but I'm using batch files on my winme system. I'm quite sure that osx has an internal scripting language.

On my system I use 3 BAT-files

compile.bat
Code:
fxc.exe your.prg
pause
cls

run.bat
Code:
fxi.exe your.dcb
cls

compile-run.bat
Code:
fxc.exe your.prg
fxi your.dcb
cls

I don't know if this helps you :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok thanks, and yeah there's a few scripting languages for OSX, but it's easier for me just to compile it on my XP machine, thanks for the help anyway :)

no problem, this seems to be a very friendly and helpful community to me. unfortunatelly a little idle at the moment.
the summer months are the reason i guess ;)

Back