GP32 Devving On Osx

Mr_Munk

Website
www.notofficial.co.uk
Hi,

Right, I have got my head around the nature of the various software required to develop software for the GP32. The problem that I now have is finding an IDE for the MAC OSX that I can use with Devkitarm_Osx and MR Mirkos SDK.

Anyone got any ideas ?

[Edit]

Right I've got JGrasp as an IDE it needs a variety of information to set up Devkitarm_Osx as the compiler, these include:

Path to the environment, I think this is: /Usr/Local/Arm_elf/bin/

(dumb question: Are 'usr' and 'local' actual parts of the path or do they need replacing with the user name and local name for MY osx ?)

Then what looks like the commands for: Make, CL, Compile, Check, Debug, Document

Does anyone know these settings ?

Mr_Munk posted on Apr 1 2005 at 06:48 PM said:
Hi,

Right, I have got my head around the nature of the various software required to develop software for the GP32. The problem that I now have is finding an IDE for the MAC OSX that I can use with Devkitarm_Osx and MR Mirkos SDK.

Anyone got any ideas ?

[Edit]

Right I've got JGrasp as an IDE it needs a variety of information to set up Devkitarm_Osx as the compiler, these include:

Path to the environment, I think this is: /Usr/Local/Arm_elf/bin/

(dumb question: Are 'usr' and 'local' actual parts of the path or do they need replacing with the user name and local name for MY osx ?)

Then what looks like the commands for: Make, CL, Compile, Check, Debug, Document

Does anyone know these settings ?

Have you taken a look at Mr.Spiv site? He has a lot of Mac-Gp32 stuff, including developing stuff ;)

Aiken

Last edited by a moderator:
Back