Osnes9xgp

what we need is either a quake one, or rename the Doom one to First person Shooters or ID Games
that would cover Wolfenstein, Doom, and Quake, while First Person Shooters would be even better

~Octavious

I don`t think we need a osnes9x forum, but a emulation forum would be nice, everything about emulators (and thats a lot) could go there...

wolly_wotsit posted on Oct 12 2004 at 08:38 AM said:
if you get an emulator forum i bet that 50% of the topic startrs will be n00bies asking where to get roms

You know it. BTW.... Where can I find..... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Drumaster posted on Oct 12 2004 at 02:50 PM said:
Vimacs posted on Oct 12 2004 at 02:41 PM said:
and also one for spam fisher :)
Totally agree. :)

Be fair to Sam... he hasn't been spamming the forum with repeated new threads since he got his merged BLU one. Though until then, I'd agree with you entirely lol

are you talking about my merged blu one if so im sorry about that i was an idiot at the time! but maybe a Open snes 9x gp forum is too much, but an emulation forum would be good although it should be noted right at the top that people shouldnt request roms! and if i spam i am sorry!

Edit: sorry i just got the joke "spam fisher" lol B)

wolly_wotsit posted on Oct 12 2004 at 04:38 PM said:
if you get an emulator forum i bet that 50% of the topic startrs will be n00bies asking where to get roms
I'd say less than 1% of posts on here are ROM requests; what makes you think that the number would be significantly large with a single forum?

but by making an emulator forum, we could get rid of three other forums (GPadvance, GPengine and CaSTaway that is).

Back