Original Gp32 Commercial Games

H

hughes051

Hi
Can anytell me were i can find the full catalouge of the commercial games for the gp32
and reviews as i like to colect them
thx

Kolkman posted on Apr 2 2005 at 09:15 AM said:
Click here

Next time, try to find it yourself and dont be lazy. It only took 30 seconds to find the most simple solution for your problem.

hay i was not being lasy i just could not find the answer

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, you have to be really stupid if, you are not able to search properly.

Besides that, the topic about what all the commercial are was hardly a week ago, so there should be no problem to find it, if you really looked for it, lazy guy.

hughes051= lazy git!!! hahaha just joking... kind off :)

he is lazy, cause when he registered his gp32, if he did, he would of(well i did) have a look around the site and see what kind of stuff the gp32 can do ect.

hughes051 just look on google for answers even though i didnt use too but i had learnt as i did get flamed alot for being a prat but i think i learnt and you will too in some time :blink: :p .

charga_man posted on Apr 2 2005 at 02:35 PM said:

he is lazy, cause when he registered his gp32, if he did, he would of(well i did) have a look around the site and see what kind of stuff the gp32 can do ect.

hughes051 just look on google for answers even though i didnt use too but i had learnt as i did get flamed alot for being a prat but i think i learnt and you will too in some time :blink: :p .

Why are some users on this form so nasty? Yes I could have found them in time but I thought this gp32 form was for help and making friends as we all have the same interest BUT I will make sure from now on that I search befoe I post but if I cannot find the answer whom can I turn to?

hughes051 posted on Apr 2 2005 at 03:03 PM said:

hughes051 just look on google for answers even though i didnt use too but i had learnt as i did get flamed alot for being a prat but i think i learnt and you will too in some time :blink:  :p .

Why are some users on this form so nasty? Yes I could have found them in time but I thought this gp32 form was for help and making friends as we all have the same interest BUT I will make sure from now on that I search befoe I post but if I cannot find the answer whom can I turn to?

you are going to turn to "google" if not "yahoo search" or "ask jeeves" or "msn search". :D

edit:and after all the searches you still havnt found it(answer) think about the topic your going to post and rethink over again and if its resonable then post it...

Seems to me you are using us as your search engine... try google next time...
And it`s forum, not form. (don`t know if it`s a typo, but you always write form...)

Sometimes they forget they asked the same questions a few months ago.

Anyway, don't be lazy and search the forum or Google, and you will find anything you're searching for, without touching the sensible nerves in the users of the forum.

Must admit, this seems a bit cuntish.

I regular go on the darkbasic forum for tips - and nobody every flames anyone for asking for any help, regardless whether its been asked before. Anyway - posting this may prompt other people to post who have not shared knowledge that we do not know of, for example - someone may have a second hand copy they might want to sell.

So chill out, if your that annoyed about this post - don't reply. Let it die.

yeah theres a lot of people on here who go anal about not searching for things

There's something people must understand. Sometimes some people don't get along with some people. Sometimes there will be arguments. The argument is solved (partly) when the two parties compromise. hughes051 isn't compromising.

We have said many times to him, if you think MORE about what you're asking etc etc we will help you. He hasn't done this. For example, this was posted in the General Forum and not the I need help forum.

And to those who say if we are annoyed by a post, don't reply, what is the point in that? That's like saying if you disagree with someone, don't listen to them, just ignore them. Remember, this is a DISCUSSION forum.

One final thing, it's not just about people not searching!

davey g posted on Apr 2 2005 at 08:41 AM said:
There's something people must understand. Sometimes some people don't get along with some people. Sometimes there will be arguments. The argument is solved (partly) when the two parties compromise. hughes051 isn't compromising.

We have said many times to him, if you think MORE about what you're asking etc etc we will help you. He hasn't done this. For example, this was posted in the General Forum and not the I need help forum.

And to those who say if we are annoyed by a post, don't reply, what is the point in that? That's like saying if you disagree with someone, don't listen to them, just ignore them. Remember, this is a DISCUSSION forum.

One final thing, it's not just about people not searching!
I agree with this.
I probably shouldn't have replied.
But, when the boards are filled with hughes051 style posts, whats
left to reply to? :(

hughes051 posted on Apr 2 2005 at 02:03 PM said:

Thats´s nonsense. This forum is called "general talk". The forum that´s supposed to be used when searching for help is the "i need help..." forum.
OK, lets see....
-You can´t spell decently.
-You can´t do a google search.
-You don´t know why forums are divided into certain categories
-You seem to think that you´re always the first one to come up with a question, not considering this theme might have been discussed before.

You have to take care of these four points if you want to be an accepted member of this board. This "Tutorial" may help you here.

Back