Buying Commercial GP Games

Duddyroar

Website
www.vc-reviews.com
Having read a few reviews of Her Knights and hearing that it's the spiritual successor to Guardian Heroes, I've decided that I simply must get it. Where's the best place to buy commercial GP games? Will GBAX ever have them in stock? Are there any downsides to buying them (price, crap packaging, etc) or can they just be downloaded from elsewhere? I noticed on Entware's site they have commerical games for download, but Her Knights isn't one of them. :(

I have Her Knights, and bought it from Entware. Its a wonderful game, but shipping was SO expensive, like I bought a 128MB card and Her knights and shipping was something like $20-$30. But it depends where you live. Entware is very fast with shipping though, I mean they darn better be, for the 20 bucks on shipping !!!!!

I've just looked on Shibuya's site and they have it for 45 EUROS (about £33) and that's no including shipping. Is that the going rate for GP32 games? (Only British people can really answer this question).

EDIT: Just checked Entware's site and they're selling it for around £17. The shipping will boost that price up, however.

Does anyone have a copy of Her Knights that they'd be willing to sell or trade?

I just did some converting, and a normal game should only cost around 30 euros ($34). Shibuya is very expensive, but if you live in France it may cost less for shipping, which is something else to consider.

I found Play-Asia.com to be quite affordable. I don't think any game was over $32 (most of them under $30), and the cheapest shipping was around $10. $42 total isn't too bad, for shipping to WashDC from HK.

I suggest you go through the ordering process on all the sites at once, only completing the order with the lowest total cost.

Back