Play-Asia shipping...

liquidcross

Website
Visit site
Have any other folks on the eastern seaboard ordered from Play-Asia before? I did once, but I can't recall how long it took for an order to get here (I was away when the thing came in). How long do you think it would take to get here (I'm near NYC)? I want to plan my week out so I'm not running all about looking for a package. That, and I'm impatient. ;)

Go for www.gbax.com they are not that more expensive or they might be a little cheaper, who knows?? Go on their and order a gp32 to check your price :rolleyes:

I think he, like me, has already ordered his gp32 from Play-Asia. They shipped Wednesday, so I too am interested in knowing when they will reach my corner of America(Texas). I've started encoding video(Simpsons, Space Ghost, MST3K, Seinfeld, etc.) already and gotten my ROMs in order, and man am I impatient.

Bionic Bill posted on May 19 2003 said:
I think he, like me, has already ordered his gp32 from Play-Asia. They shipped Wednesday, so I too am interested in knowing when they will reach my corner of America(Texas). I've started encoding video(Simpsons, Space Ghost, MST3K, Seinfeld, etc.) already and gotten my ROMs in order, and man am I impatient.
Well, I think it's a foregone conclusion that you'll get yours a day or two before me. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
the dust aspect is not the issue at all, its play-asia's constant lies that makes them scum.

Play-Asia does NOT suck.

I'm in NYC and I got mine there. I ordered on a Sunday and had it Tuesday! Great damn service. Plus they replied to all emails, even before I actually bought anything.

Dust issues are not Play-Asia's fault - remember, the FLU is installed at the factory, not the store you buy from.

I think Play-Asia is the best place for USA customers, while GBAX is the best place for European customers. GBAX is more expensive to ship to the USA, even tho CraigX is obviously a great guy and contributor to GP32 development. But money is money...

some people dont bother to read anything

1. I already said dust wasnt the issue it was the fact that they lied
2. Wasn't even talking about the GP32 FLU was talking about the GBA SP
3. Take the time to click the link above and read
4. Are you sure you got it tuesday and ordered it sunday?
I guess its possible (but only in NYC) because play-asia is closed sundays
they would have had to send it on monday and the delivery time is 2 days
not counting customs time

Back