Order Spot

Brotasmo

Hey world!!! had a question about ordering. Anyway, how do I know which number i am on the list?? (Second Batch)

your enthusiasm is entertaining but just sit back and wait, youre a while away from your pandora

my impatience is growing. I figure itll be jan or feb of 2011 till i get my unit. ARRGGGHH!! heres to waiting!! :pandora2ut4:

Brotasmo said:
Hey world!!! had a question about ordering. Anyway, how do I know which number i am on the list?? (Second Batch)

I just can't believe that hundreds and hundreds of people have experienced Pandora before me. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
SONY said:
Brotasmo said:

I just can't believe that hundreds and hundreds of people have experienced Pandora before me. :(
Pfft! Pandora's a slut and you're getting sloppy seconds! :p
But hey! At least she'll have *ahem* experienced users by then ;)

You've been waiting ten minutes for yours, imagine how the veterans feel

Imagine if you ordered on the first day and some people that ordered a few minutes before (or after) have had theirs for weeks and you're still waiting.
This is not me. I ordered March/April 2009 so I've not been waiting very long at all.

2nd batchers will have some waiting fun but early 2nd batchers will fair best methinks. The longer the wait the better the Pandora with better nubs and LCD cables etc.

I may moan a little about the time the nubs are taking but this is for the benefit of the project and based on my queue position I'm likely to benefit too.
OS just gets better. It's bloody good now and perfectly usable. More than enough software to keep you happy and more to come.

No! The Pandora is not an off-the-shelf product and investing in advance and waiting for the product is an odd concept. One we've all signed up for so this thing could happen and one that my Wife still doesn't understand. :p Apparently we're having a Pandora party if, in her words, "this thing ever shows up".

Party-on dudes. :)

DaMummy said:
ok but dont be surprised if you dont have it by 2012

If I don't get my Pandora before the world ends... I WILL BE VERY @$$*&&^#%!!! I DEMAND DELIVERY TO THE AFTERLIFE!! ITS NOT HEAVEN WITHOUT THE PANDORA!!

may88 said:
[...] I ordered March/April 2009 so I've not been waiting very long at all.
[...]

That statement just rubs me the wrong way. That's still pretty friggin' long. Sure it's not as long as the initial preorders, but it's still over 1.5 years.

Not very long at all...

[/rant]

September 2008. Still waiting. Should be soon. Since the deliveries started trickling out, I slowly faded from these forums. It's good to see someone new take the torch.

Haven't you found out yet that it is just a scam? ;)

Kidding of course. I cheated and got a good working one-nub device. I only waited about 4 months :blink:

SONY said:
Brotasmo said:

I felt the same way discovering it in late 2009 lol

Back