Order Number?

Exophase said:
mbyte said:
you might be "lucky" I just bumped you 1 slot on the list !

Lol of course they have never reached 4000 preorders that's why if you order now they will tell you, "there are a few slots left", but in reality they have only a few hundred preorders

Can I have this dude's Pandora?

Maybe I should actually just send an e-mail to openpandorasales already ;p

Someone tell me how you pay for these things again, I totally forgot the options :B I probably have to go setup an account with google checkout or something, don't I..

You can snail mail them a check if thats easier. Thats how i payed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exophase said:
Budgie said:
I've thought of cashing in many times but just can't bring myself to do it

if i do your more than welcome to my place, don't think op would let it happen though

It was a joke, of course ;D I don't care about place (well, not really), I'd just be happy to be on the first batch list at this point. I sent an e-mail to openpandorasales though, and created the Google Checkout account. We'll see what they have to say, not that anyone but me cares ^^

I sent OP an email about my place a while back, never got anything back thou, guess it changes daily and they got better things to-do.

The only receipt I can find is dated 1st October 2008 so hopefully, I should be in the lucky 1000 :pandora2ut4:

Ooh, 1st post and all this time waiting, I haven't complained once :p Just keep checking the forums for new news and thought i'd better sign up :lol:

Keep up the good work Pandora team B)

Miner49er said:
Budgie said:
who thinks Jan 2009 would be in the first 1000?

Well, if it is then considering I ordered then and I'm an unlucky person, I doubt it. No free wi-fi and non-working internal wifi for us :-(
I believe I ordered on the same day as Miner49er and I'm also unlucky, so I don't rate our chances :lol:

I've always been curious about my place in line but I wouldn't bother them with such triviality :D My order was confirmed 3rd February 2009, so I'm guessing I'm between 1000 and 2000, unless the pandora is a lot more popular than I imagine, and I'm more likely to be in between 2000 and 3000. As you can see, it's quite a rough estimate.

Reaver said:
The only receipt I can find is dated 1st October 2008 so hopefully, I should be in the lucky 1000 :pandora2ut4:

Ooh, 1st post and all this time waiting, I haven't complained once :p Just keep checking the forums for new news and thought i'd better sign up :lol:

Keep up the good work Pandora team B)

Well Reaver this is my first post too. Been a lurker patiently watching the forums waiting for the baby to arrive ... Ordered in the first 6 hours before the credit card server went down....and then reordered in Jan or Feb when things were refunded ..... Cant remember exactly when ....was a long time ago :) ...Rang up a while back to find out where I am in the queue and am in the first 1000 as well …so I am pretty sure you will be too Reaver but hopefully there wont be much of a delay between the other 3000 as i can see the OP project wanting to get it done in one go as the more pandoras out there the more coders there will be writing software.

Okay I know its 2 years overdue.......But compared to the resources they have drawn on compared to something like Sony or Nintendo budget's as well as close knit group of people who are pursuing a dream they believe in.......this project and community are bloody amazing........Cant wait for it to finally get here .....Hang in there everyone..... we are almost these...I can smell it....

There have been ups and downs but best things come to those who wait ....... Open source community's like these are rare nowadays and hopefully this summer..... God willing we will be compiling packages and playing old school games :D

Its been tough but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel :D

Let's hope that the light at the end of the tunnel isn't the light of an oncoming train :D (copyright hmhb)

nikudorei said:
Gruso: I like you too :)
Awww is this the part where we get to talk about feelings and latent homosexuality? It's okay, let it all out...

Back