Opensnes9x.3

RockOut

Website
www.godsofallmedia.com
Okay, before read this before commenting.
I thought that OpenSnes9x.3 was going to be entered in the compo. If i'm wrong please don't flame me, but I heard that that was supposedly going to be released at the GBAX 2004 compo. :blink:

It'll hit us sometime... Hopefully sometime soon, but well... there's enough happening on the Genesis and Lynx fronts to possibly reduce the urgency of that soon...

RockOut posted on May 2 2004 at 08:13 AM said:
Okay, before read this before commenting.
I thought that OpenSnes9x.3 was going to be entered in the compo. If i'm wrong please don't flame me, but I heard that that was supposedly going to be released at the GBAX 2004 compo. :blink:
You just read other peoples wishes and hopes. There was never any indication by YoYo that it would be in the compo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't yoyo say not long ago that he was just bug-fixing adn tweaking the ASM ARM version of Opensnes? Didn't he say this is response to everyone saying he'd quit the GP32 scene? Argh! I was really looking forward to this, hope it isn't too far off in the future :(

Andross posted on May 3 2004 at 11:07 PM said:
Didn't yoyo say not long ago that he was just bug-fixing adn tweaking the ASM ARM version of Opensnes? Didn't he say this is response to everyone saying he'd quit the GP32 scene? Argh! I was really looking forward to this, hope it isn't too far off in the future :(
About a week or so ago on the Zodiac Gamer boards, Yoyo said it would take a "few weeks/months" to finishing implementing the ASM core.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back