Opening Pnds On Windows?

atomicthumbs

I am the king of the collectors, with hospital bed
Website
printeronfire.org
I'm trying to open the Chromium PND, so I can try to get a beta version with working SSL crammed in there, but I can't open it as an ISO in 7zip. How are you people opening them?

atomicthumbs said:
I'm trying to open the Chromium PND, so I can try to get a beta version with working SSL crammed in there, but I can't open it as an ISO in 7zip. How are you people opening them?

I have no idea what other people use, I haven't yet touched pnds but maybe winrar will work?

Last edited by a moderator:
Atomic - roll your own pnd? No too hard even at commandline until ED or others get their GUI tools out

links to mkisofs and mksquashfs at libpnd hub wiki

it might not open due to being squashfs and not iso? Btw if you hack on the iso you might lose the appended icn and pxml so be sure to reappend the pxml

Jeffphone

I wish i had some free time right now, I'd roll a basic pnd-maker ui up hoping someone else can do it :)

skeezix said:
Atomic - roll your own pnd? No too hard even at commandline until ED or others get their GUI tools out

links to mkisofs and mksquashfs at libpnd hub wiki

it might not open due to being squashfs and not iso? Btw if you hack on the iso you might lose the appended icn and pxml so be sure to reappend the pxml

Jeffphone

I wish i had some free time right now, I'd roll a basic pnd-maker ui up hoping someone else can do it :)

but if hes on windows how would he get a chromium arm binary in there? windows crosscompilation?

Last edited by a moderator:
As I mentioned.. mkisofs and mksquashfs work fine on windows, and linked posted in libpng hub -- for fun, I created a couple pnd files on windows, just to make sure there was an avenue there before GUI tools come around. See libpnd hub :)

jeff

Back