Open A Gp32

Seraptin

Staff member
Website
Visit site
hi
i wanted to open my gp32.
it was so far a success that i removed the back.
but u couldnt remove the front because of the joystick.
how can i solve that problem ?
pls help

has n e one ever suffered any problems by pullign out their stick, coz mines a little loose and i wanted to fix it but i dont want to snap it or n e thibng

mattmagoo posted on May 9 2004 at 08:10 PM said:
has n e one ever suffered any problems by pullign out their stick, coz mines a little loose and i wanted to fix it but i dont want to snap it or n e thibng
Fnar Fnar!

Such smut :p

Last edited by a moderator:
mattmagoo posted on May 9 2004 at 09:10 PM said:
LMAO

mattmagoo posted on May 9 2004 at 08:10 PM said:
I'm leavin my joystick in, my first gp got crappy diagonals when i took it out. Might have just been coincidence tho, and now theres a quick and easy fix to joystick probs, id give that stick a good yank. I reccomend that every night before bed.

sheesh....we are sooo mature...we see the word stick and INSTANTLY dirty things start popping into our heads...sheesh.. :lol:

i just wanted to know that because i want to do a joystick mod.
that means i want to remove the original joystick an replace it with one from a gamepad.

anyone here who has done somehing like that before ???

Seraptin posted on May 10 2004 at 08:21 AM said:
i just wanted to know that because i want to do a joystick mod.
that means i want to remove the original joystick an replace it with one from a gamepad.

anyone here who has done somehing like that before ???
Well, I thought about doing that to - but that doesn't really count.

Back