OP at Replay2011 video

Yep, really loved the video Craig. Very nicely done. Great idea to ask the question to everyone - you really did put me on the spot though! (I stick by my answers: Manic Miner (speccy) and Bombjack (arcade) are two games that I love). I'm suprised Danny didn't say Lego Universe though but he obviously thought about it!

w00t!

VERY different reactions.

Some loved the Amiga, some the PSX (had Spyro running), most tried MAME though.

One even was attracted the most by a Pandora that was running VCS2600 E.T. :)

Yep, really loved the video Craig. Very nicely done. Great idea to ask the question to everyone - you really did put me on the spot though! (I stick by my answers: Manic Miner (speccy) and Bombjack (arcade) are two games that I love). I'm suprised Danny didn't say Lego Universe though but he obviously thought about it!

w00t!
Haha you appear to be a very funny guy indeed :D

Seeing the video kinda makes me regret not going, but I have enough on my plate right now with moving to another home.

Glad everyone enjoyed the trip and nice to see some faces behind the avatars :) Thanks for the photos, posts and videos.

Next time... next time...

Look at all these sexy Pandoras sitting side by side on the table. Hey, is that mine there third to the right?

I offered to go to the cash machine and get ED the cash to purchase one of the Pandora's on the table, I don't know if he thought I was serious or not but he wouldn't sell me one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6k7rSsAx1g

I made some Replay 2011 footage too, talked to quite a few people including Michael from the Pandora crew. Actually 22:30 is the moment where I encountered the Pandora stand and ended up talking to Michael.

Oh and I ended up talking to Jeff Minter quite a bit actually a couple of times during the event. Absolutely cool experience. Thought I'd share that over here too.

Cheers, Mark

Thanks Craig and Mark for sharing your impressions!

I'll definitely try to get there next year. :)

Seems like whoever spliced this film got the clips all mixed up. Closet the rum before doing any serious production work. ;)

It's heartwarming to see the Pandoras all lined up like a tech fashion show, gives you the feeling that this device can sell well on its existing hardware for quite some time, due to its rather unique design. Also very cool to see cats like PokeParadox and milkshake in person. :) Wonderful job, Craig and ED, hopefully this rewarding experience is just the beginning (well, minus the hotel of course :p ). Y'all certainly deserve it.

Back