One of my favourite games getting a new lease of life

Garrett

Advanced Member
http://www.vg247.com...-reaver-reboot/

Don't know about the rest of you but I absolutely adored the original & (most of) the series in general.. sadly Tony Jay is no longer with us so we won't be hearing his superlative dulcet tones, hopefully the same balance of puzzle solving/exploration/world navigation & combat can be maintained & it won't become just another 3D combat game with a bit of platforming thrown in for good measure.. I'm nervous but also cautiously optimistic

Any thoughts..?

Last edited by a moderator:
I do remember this, think i must have had it on PS3 or might even been one of the very few PC games i bought,

I cant recall much of it other than absorbing green energy clouds from people you had devoured .. or something.

i remember i like it though so good to hear, not sure about the new art direction though, its the artwork that was highly appealing about that one

One of my fave games on the PC. I have it here for the PS1 but haven't got round to playing it yet. I really liked the art work too as it was the first thing that drew me to the game.

It could be a damn good franchise and lead to a series of games, if they do it right and don't cut corners or try to do it on the cheap :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back