One Handed Gaming

Website
Visit site
I regularly donate plasma and am left for an hour to two hours with only one hand with which to use my GP2X. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions to what I can play for that long, one handed.

I already listen to music, watch movies, and play Chess, Checkers, Solitaire, Go, and Sudoku. Any ideas would be welcome.

BTW... DZZ, could you consider adding the ability to control Zoov with the ABXY buttons like a d-pad, so I don't have to turn my GP2X upside-down to play with my left hand. (Also, a new level would be awesome! :D )

productLarge_1045.jpg

Reconfigure an Atari 2600 emulator so that the red button is the left shoulder button, thus you can play Pitfall! with a thumb and a pointer finger!

You can try Rhythm Tengoku for the Gameboy Advance.

Almost all minigames are played with a single button...

And, even being played with a single button, the game is a master piece.

One button? Fun game?

Superfly!

At least on the Atari ST it is called like this. Coded by Reservoir Gods.

http://www.reservoir-gods.com/superfly.htm

Maybe there is a port of the original game.

I didn't checked if it works on the GP2x ST-emulator. On the GP32 it doesn't run :(
But the author of the games owns a GP32 aswell, maybe he figured it out in the mean time :)

My one hand top 5 games
1. boulderdash (fa for NES or Repton BBC)
2. jrpacman (Mame)
3. ladybug (Mame)
4. nibbler - snake like (Mame)
5. frogger (Mame)

michaeljustman said:
I regularly donate plasma and am left for an hour to two hours with only one hand with which to use my GP2X. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions to what I can play for that long, one handed.
Good man, we could do with more people like you. I recommend River Crossing, it's super addictive and you play with the right hand buttons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back