Ommpc2x V0.3.3

Coder_TimT

Definitely time for another update, so here is ommpc2x 0.3.3. Changes are as follows...

1. Updated SDL version with Senor Quacks touchscreen improvements. Should provide better touchscreen performance.
2. Fixed an occasional crash when switching songs with a scrolling title.
3. Keyrepeat was at least broken in my code, so I fixed it...not sure if the last release had issues or not.
4. Correctly clear "Updating Databse" text once update is complete.
5. Fixed drawing of overaly elements in scroll area that was causing them to blink.
6. Increased max ff/rw speed and shortened the time it takes to increase speed.
7. Added keyboards directory so that different keyboard images can be created and specified.
8. Made highlighted key more visible in default keyboard.
9. Fixed aliased "Playlists" text.
10. Fixed overlapping text when selecting "Unknown" when no songs are in database.
11. Added some command processing to keyboard code. 'X' now cancels out of keyboard mode, 'Y' is backspace, and "Start/Home" work as enter.
12. Since I was shown up by gmu with the queueing request(thanks alot wejp... :p ), I decided to implement something similar although not exactly as originally requested. You can now hold 'Y' on a song in the Playlist to immediately "queue" it to play next, aka move it to be next in the playlist. The currently playing song and queued items have a slightly different background color to set them apart from other items in the playlist. Queuing multiple items works as expected with each subsequent item being added to the end of the list. This feature is also available in the Song browser by also holding 'Y'. Holding 'Y' while on a queued song, removes it from the queue list and appends it to the end of the playlist.
13. Pretty icons to distinguish Files and Folders in the Song Browser. If you don't like them set "drawIcons=0" in the config file.

Here is the obligatory screenshot... If this is anything like my last releases, I've probably screwed something up somewhere. Let me know how it works out for you...

ommpc.jpg

The archive is updated so get it from...

http://archive.gp2x.de/cgi-bin/cfiles.cgi?0,0,0,0,6,2177

or grab it from...

http://ommpc.googlecode.com/files/ommpc2x-0_3_3.zip

OMG! I saw Fast Forwarding and Rewinding - you just kicked GMU's butt! I HAVE to try this!!! And variable speeds - You just kicked GPH butt too! WOOT! Thanks!!!

Wow, thanks!!

I don't have the gp2x with me right now, but i'm downloading it to try later, gotta try the new queue'ing system!

Thanks again for your effort, gp2x's apps keep getting better and better :)

thanks man, looking forward for this app to get an update

very nice player

Back