Old Nickelodeon Shows On Dvd For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

daclassicgamingmaster

It Is Your Birthday.
Website
krispf3.blogspot.com
Well, as I've stated many times already, I have some bootleg made dvds of old Nick shows if anyone's interested. I just figured I'd post this as I see many people are interested in old shows they cant buy. Im not looking to rip anyone off here, im willing to sell these sets off for pretty cheap, so here's what I have:

Rocko's modern Life, 9/10 quality, 6 dvds, every episode (I havent watched th whole set, but I do recall the episode with the giant fortune cookie being cut off the last 2 or so minutes of the episode. Other than that it seems the set is quite nice). No menus

Are you afraid of the dark, 8/10 or so quality, 11 dvds, all 91 episodes. very nice menu and very nice set.

Salute your shorts, 2 dvds, 7/10 quality (not the best quality but watchable no doubt). Missing "The Pinsky-Sponge Gazette", so it's 25/26 episodes. Has selectable menu.

Pete and Pete, 5 dvds, 8/10 quality, all episodes, with all extras/shorts dedicated to one dvd alone. Has menu

Family Guy, every episode up to new ones when the series came back on. EXCELLENT quality at 9.75/10, selectable menu, VERY NICE SET!

All episodes are cut commercials, and all can include label art/dvd cover art if requested for extra charge of ink and materials for my printer.

Also, please keep in mind the cost of dvds and time it takes to burn them. I'm willing to sell these for pretty good prices, nothing like what I sold them on ebay for :D. Again, im just posting this as people have seemed interested in old episodes on dvd.

Post back if your interested and ill post a price with shipping included. Ill post anywhere, and remember im being completely honest with everything stated. i come here on a regular basis, and it would be quite silly of me to rip anyone here off. Ill check all dvds to make sure they work before they're shipped :)

- DCGM

Pete and Pete, yeah!

How much are you asking for those?

Edit: I'm in the UK :)

How much for rocko and salute your shorts? Any specials going on? I'm interested, please contact me at dan.wooden@gmail.com.

edit: I'm located in southern california.

do you think anyone or daclassicgamer can get me kenan & kel dvds

famendo Posted Today, 09:43 PM

If you want kenan en kel episodes you should talk to Rico. I remember him saying somewhere in this forum that he's been collecting all episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol2232 posted on Feb 2 2006 at 01:51 PM said:
How much is Rocko and Are You scared of the dark?
rocko is normally $50 US, and Are You Afraid of the Dark is normally $80 (it's 11 dvds), but if both are requested ill sell them for $110 shipped to anywhere in the world.

thanks

ps: If for some reason im violating any rules or pissing off people by selling these ill be glad to stop.

And no, sorry but I have yet to obtain a set of Kenan and Kel dvds :(

- DCGM

hey i have every salute your shorts if interested i have every single episode on dvd its 2 disks cost 20.00 please email me at cinder4066@yahoo.com if interested thanks

cinder4066 posted on Feb 5 2006 at 03:55 AM said:
hey i have every salute your shorts if interested i have every single episode on dvd its 2 disks cost 20.00 please email me at cinder4066@yahoo.com if interested thanks
I think this is DCGM's thread. Make your own.

cinder4066 posted on Feb 5 2006 at 03:55 AM said:
get the fuck out of my thread little shit. Now im not selling anything to you as you'd probably go and jack my thread selling them at cheaper prices. pshh

HAHAHAH, that's some funny shit. PRICEWAR! Come on guys, never heard of a free market :D. Just kidding, it's not very nice to hijack someone elses thread.
But I am baffeld that so many people are interested in buying this stuff. Doesn't anyone have broadband internetconnection? <_<

I guess you're right. I searched a bit on the net and "are you afraid of the dark" series is quite hard to come by indeed. And if you want to buy the original DVD it costs like $75,-. So you are offering a nice deal so it seems. :)
By the way, I loved to watch the series when I was younger. I found them quite "scary". I would probably laugh my ass of, if I watched them now :D

D.C. posted on Feb 2 2006 at 09:11 PM said:
famendo Posted Today, 09:43 PM

If you want kenan en kel episodes you should talk to Rico. I remember him saying somewhere in this forum that he's been collecting all episodes.
If I get even a single PM from some jackass thinking they can score DVDs off of me, I'm banning you. We DO NOT allow the sale of illegal items, including romsets or TV shows, on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back