Ok, So My Gp2x Was Really Stolen This Time

Some dope fiends broke my window, stole my gp2x, my gps charger, my crappy none powered pc speakers, and my derby. This time its not my stupidity, this time they really stole it. Anyone sees a gp2x around the bay area please let me know.

novaslogic said:
Some dope fiends broke my window, stole my gp2x, my gps charger, my crappy none powered pc speakers, and my derby. This time its not my stupidity, this time they really stole it. Anyone sees a gp2x around the bay area please let me know.

Sorry to hear you got ripped off. I just want to ask what is a derby?

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, important question.

Why did you leave all that in your car, especially if you've already had a "scare" that it had been stolen previously? God, I don't even leave chargers in the car any more because the sight of a charging lead is enough to provoke the locals to do a bit of door-bending and see if you have a satnav or phone left in the car. The local police even advise you to wipe the windscreen if you've used a sat-nav cradle because the sucker-pads leave a tell-tale circular mark on your windscreen. And I don't even live in that bad an area.

And if you left it in plain sight, more fool you. I assume, though, that it was tucked away in the glove compartment or similar, out of sight.

computarman said:
novaslogic said:

Sorry to hear you got ripped off. I just want to ask what is a derby?

My guess would be a bowler hat.

Sucks to hear though. Some idiots smashed a window on my car, slashed a tire and proceeded to take the $1.15 lying in the cupholder last year.
If I'm ever in San Fran I'll keep an eye out :p

ledow said:
Okay, important question.

Why did you leave all that in your car, especially if you've already had a "scare" that it had been stolen previously? God, I don't even leave chargers in the car any more because the sight of a charging lead is enough to provoke the locals to do a bit of door-bending and see if you have a satnav or phone left in the car. The local police even advise you to wipe the windscreen if you've used a sat-nav cradle because the sucker-pads leave a tell-tale circular mark on your windscreen. And I don't even live in that bad an area.

And if you left it in plain sight, more fool you. I assume, though, that it was tucked away in the glove compartment or similar, out of sight.
I went to the grocery store the night before and my hands were full and I figured that it be ok since its usually out of site. The sad part was the gps was in the glove compartment and they didn't take that. thats why i know it was dope heads.

Back