Oh Look There's A Thread I Can Close!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purist posted on Mar 24 2006 at 10:59 PM said:
can i make some ghetto threads now?

... you must enjoy being suspended.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, we need a 'common problems' announcement/sticky on both general talk, i need help and faq.

Announcements let us duplicate one thing over multiple forums, but only mods can edit them, and nobody can reply. We could also be more crafty, maybe sticking a thread then moving it to another forum (but leaving the moved notice) might work, doubt it though.

Vimacs posted on Mar 27 2006 said:
WOW!
You just found out something out totally new that no one ever noticed before!
You sir are a fucking genius!

Poor little newbie.
Only posted once. Scared off. Fellow Gp2X owner. Human. With feelings. Pwned by a Mod. After getting a nice greeting by fishybawb.

Vimacs, You changed man you changed! You used to be cool...

rabbits with hats posted on Mar 31 2006 at 12:46 PM said:
Vimacs posted on Mar 27 2006 said:
WOW!
You just found out something out totally new that no one ever noticed before!
You sir are a fucking genius!

Poor little newbie.
Only posted once. Scared off. Fellow Gp2X owner. Human. With feelings. Pwned by a Mod. After getting a nice greeting by fishybawb.

Vimacs, You changed man you changed! You used to be cool...
being the most stolid human being myself, I almost felt the urge to weep :(

OK which lemon closed the FAQ Where can I buy SMC posts. I just saw it was posted in and as I found a site selling 128s for 14 quid yesterday and Fuji for 18 quid I was going to post it but no I couldn't do that because a mod was in lemon mode yet again. C'mon guys use your brains a little before closing posts!

Just incase anyone stumbles across this thread the site is www.directfoto.co.uk

can't link it as it's one of thise stupid session id links. I have no idea if they are any good but give them a go.

BaDToaD posted on Apr 8 2006 at 06:36 AM said:
OK which lemon closed the FAQ Where can I buy SMC posts. I just saw it was posted in and as I found a site selling 128s for 14 quid yesterday and Fuji for 18 quid I was going to post it but no I couldn't do that because a mod was in lemon mode yet again. C'mon guys use your brains a little before closing posts!

Just incase anyone stumbles across this thread the site is www.directfoto.co.uk

can't link it as it's one of thise stupid session id links. I have no idea if they are any good but give them a go.

It wasn't me ... but if you look at the last post, mabe he reported it to a mod ... but yeah, it shouldn't have been locked ... so I unlocked for ya ;)

What I think gets out of hand is thread moving - especially moving threads into the Other stuff catagory, otherwise known as "the place where threads goto die". I thought this: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=27330&hl= was a pretty good post by me, but since it's been moved nobody is going to see it.

That was an excellent post. I didn't see it....

Sorry.

DijiTao posted on Apr 9 2006 at 12:52 PM said:
What I think gets out of hand is thread moving - especially moving threads into the Other stuff catagory, otherwise known as "the place where threads goto die". I thought this: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=27330&hl= was a pretty good post by me, but since it's been moved nobody is going to see it.

Take a look at the very top of this forum ... I pinned it.

It stays here because it's a (very good, IMO) list of suggestions. It didn't belong in the general GP2X section, because it was not GP2X-specific.

I'm not a senior mod, so I don't want to make any changes/pin any topics without agreement from the staff here as a whole.

TelcoLou posted on Apr 9 2006 at 08:19 PM said:

It stays here because it's a (very good, IMO) list of suggestions. It didn't belong in the general GP2X section, because it was not GP2X-specific.

I'm not a senior mod, so I don't want to make any changes/pin any topics without agreement from the staff here as a whole.
The Suggestions forum is described as 'Post your suggestion here about Gp32Xtreme, new sections, propositions of new forums etc.'. DijiTao's post was suggestions about the GP2X scene and how developers are sometimes treated. It wasn't about this site or the forums and so doesn't belong in the Suggestions forum.

woogal posted on Apr 10 2006 at 02:45 AM said:
TelcoLou posted on Apr 9 2006 at 08:19 PM said:

The Suggestions forum is described as 'Post your suggestion here about Gp32Xtreme, new sections, propositions of new forums etc.'. DijiTao's post was suggestions about the GP2X scene and how developers are sometimes treated. It wasn't about this site or the forums and so doesn't belong in the Suggestions forum.

That's exactly how I see it.

What, there are no developers/users in the GP32 scene? Or potential users/developers of the XGP?

:lol: You folks are never happy. I thought it would be of use to anyone visiting this site, not just GP2X users ...

I'll be a nice guy and move it for you to the GP2X general section. Happy now?
(Though I see that well over 250 reads doesn't justify someone's comment about 'where threads go to die' ... guess you're upset maybe that you got only 9 posts in said topic?)

(*note: if Rico decides to move/delete/merge it, PM him, and leave me alone :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back