Official Welcome To Gp32x Welcome Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

"Nobody's gay for Moleman"
Website
www.brutallyhonestgaming.com
Welcome to gp32x.de, any stupid post will undoubtedly be flammed, so please review multiple times before posting.

If you even have a thought that a question has been posted before, please search the boards 243 times. If you don't and you post your question, you will certainley be flammed beyond recognition. If you don't find an answer to your question and you post the question, chances are you will still get flammed.

Please don't be offended by the small dicked nerds that think they are all hard and have to act ruff and tough on a message board. They just realize they will never get laid and are taking it out on you.

Otherwise, enjoy your visit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. I have a completely different impression of the community here.. Everyone has been very kind to me in my ignorance, and even the folks with snarky or barbed responses have been either restrained or amusing about it.

Angel posted on Dec 29 2004 at 07:51 PM said:
Welcome to gp32x.de, any stupid post will undoubtedly be flammed, so please review multiple times before posting.

If you even have a thought that a question has been posted before, please search the boards 243 times. If you don't and you post your question, you will certainley be flammed beyond recognition. If you don't find an answer to your question and you post the question, chances are you will still get flammed.

Please don't be offended by the small dicked nerds that think they are all hard and have to act ruff and tough on a message board. They just realize they will never get laid and are taking it out on you.

Otherwise, enjoy your visit.

hahaha

twat

to all who are new to the world of the gp32, welcome, most of us have a sense of humour, unlike this sad muppet, and will be more than happy to assist you.

firstly, i would recommend checking out the gp32 faq available here:
FAQ

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back