• Pandora Logo Redesign

ashdjones said:
No, I like bubblegum colours but the exact shades you've chosen don't work for me. I think maybe it needs some more detail/shading whatever because white text with a bright background, set on white doesn't really work for me (especially the yellow one). Also, the shapes of the keys seem much more distinctive at larger scales.
Ordinarily I stay away from gradients when designing logos, but I may try applying a subtle one tomorrow. Good point about the scaling, possibly rounding the corners a bit further may help preserve they 'keypad' shape on small scale. But my main concern on smaller scales is legibility, and I think i've hit that one bang on.

Regarding shades of colours, that's a difficult one - the colours you see on your screen may not be the exact colour on mine. Looking at them again, I quite like the b/w version when printed.

Nova said:
Kings said:
They are nice, but the logo competition was awhile ago.
There was no official competition.

I like the logos!

Thanks! Yes, and even the unofficial logo competition was a bit of a farce if I remember rightly, the 1st/2nd place logos were skipped.

jakshep2 said:
I know a logo got decided ages ago, but what the hell with it. here's mine:

That's a cool graphic, but for something to work as a logo it's gotta be compact, legible on a tiny scale (~10 mm height), and work well in black and white. You should generally avoid any crazy line art/photoshop effects as they wont reproduce well when printed on a smaller scale.

nim said:
OP's logo looks scool. I start wondering what the three merged blocks represent though?
I got the idea from the shapes of the keys on the Pandora keyboard. To me that's one feature that really sets this device apart from the rest.

EDIT: bad line break

Last edited by a moderator:
We might as well get a program to develop a fractal that just coincidentally formed the letters "pandora" in order.

Back