Noticed Something

Purple goat is obsessing over this thread. He's changed his avatar and member title like 50 times and edits posts repeatedly.

Also that wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy one isnt funny. Wtf is "yyyyyyyy" doing at the bottom?

Fail.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Purple goat is obsessing over this thread. He's changed his avatar and member title like 50 times and edits posts repeatedly.

Also that wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy one isnt funny. Wtf is "yyyyyyyy" doing at the bottom?
Fail.

Fail++;

Last edited by a moderator:
purple_goat said:
not obsessing, just enjoying playing with images..
:) (tho maybe I failed at images :p )
@nick

nice one!
I wasn't aware that member titles fell under the umbrella of images...

sealuq2.gif

also:

sealqv2.gif

purple_goat said:
sam fisher said:
wolly wotsit said:
Topic Win.

your just wrong.

:huh: Wait what is wrong... was there any reason to say that or did you just fell like disagreeing with something... were you planning on backing up your statement with an explanation? With all the time you spend posting useless things and creating little avatar images id be surprised if you ever get an opportunity to actually play a gp2x.

Jackd said:
purple_goat said:
sam fisher said:
wolly wotsit said:
Topic Win.

your just wrong.

:huh: Wait what is wrong... was there any reason to say that or did you just fell like disagreeing with something... were you planning on backing up your statement with an explanation? With all the time you spend posting useless things and creating little avatar images id be surprised if you ever get an opportunity to actually play a gp2x.

Ladies and gentlemen. We now have an actual thread win! YES! :D

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Jackd said:
purple_goat said:
sam fisher said:
wolly wotsit said:
Topic Win.

your just wrong.

Ladies and gentlemen. We now have an actual thread win! YES! :D

that is right.

At this point I feel this epic thread has begun its decline. I have reported it, in hopes that it will be closed before it turns to complete shit.

We pray for you, epic ed wood thread :closedeyes:

Back