Noticed Something

zodttd said:
Well since the thread is slowing down...I too joined in when I saw Miika's a few days ago. :p

First to get an animated GIF or such of Ed Wood with their avatars face in it, wins! :p
1. just revived
2. your fucking on!

Last edited by a moderator:
sam fisher said:
pkostrze said:
I feel as if I'm a part of something... large and powerful. Or as if my graphic manipulation skills are crap... it could go either way.
FFS man, make it greyscale!

Okay, now you made me get off of my lazy ass and actually do something... happy now? I could have strained a finger pressing "convert to greyscale" in IrfanView, for crying out loud. Anyway, now I'm all official and stuff... but that's where I draw the line, no animation I say.

Samba Pa Ti said:
purple_goat said:
sam fisher said:
purple_goat said:
fluffyhamster said:
WOW CS2 was being fussy.
so you used cs3 (right!?)

Shutup before I set Adobe on your PS pirating arse ;)

Actually, I use gimp 2.2 :blush:

i use gimp as well and paint.net, i cant stand adobe stuff its all shitty bloated rubbish especially that PDF reader that needs updating every time i use it... i use foxit reader now :p

Likewise, I use the same two apps aswell.

@goat: Goat, you aren't sanctioned, switch to greyscale.

Edit: Quite clearly the ultimate Craig Clone avatar would have craig in it, so here it is:

craigavatarkp9.png

Hey Craig, since we're talking GPH, any new developments on that front, now that the cradle is out of the way?

nubie said:
I wondered what the hell was going on around here, imagine this!!

(I know I know, just deal with it, runs from flames)
You do know that once you post in this thread, you need to change your avatar ... don't you?

Back