Noticed Something

purple_goat said:
fluffyhamster said:
WOW CS2 was being fussy.
so you used cs3 (right!?)

I can't give up on trusty ol' CS2, it's held on through the early stages of my graphics career to now. And all that's wrong with it is that to change colors I have to swatch it.

EDIT @ Sam, Who hasn't pirated CS2? My cousin who only uses it to resize and reformat pictures pirated it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use 5.5 and 6. I had 7 for a while, but then my hdd crashed and lost it. Best graphics program in the world, 6.

fluffyhamster said:
purple_goat said:
fluffyhamster said:
WOW CS2 was being fussy.

I can't give up on trusty ol' CS2, it's held on through the early stages of my graphics career to now. And all that's wrong with it is that to change colors I have to swatch it.

EDIT @ Sam, Who hasn't pirated CS2? My cousin who only uses it to resize and reformat pictures pirated it.

I meant purple goat :p And CS3 :p

Get the shotgun, ma!
GP32Xcopy-1.png

fluffyhamster said:
purple_goat said:
sam fisher said:
purple_goat said:
fluffyhamster said:
WOW CS2 was being fussy.

Shutup before I set Adobe on your PS pirating arse ;)

Actually, I use gimp 2.2 :blush:

Your'e one of those people taht has skill, tsk tsk.

well a little bit in gimp I forgot to say macromedia flash mx 2004 (which I bought with money, thank you very much) is my main image creator :)

purple_goat said:
fluffyhamster said:
purple_goat said:
sam fisher said:
purple_goat said:
fluffyhamster said:
WOW CS2 was being fussy.

Your'e one of those people taht has skill, tsk tsk.

well a little bit in gimp I forgot to say macromedia flash mx 2004 (which I bought with money, thank you very much) is my main image creator :)

I'm PS strictly. . . . But i'm trying to find work for it, which is hard to do because everyone is good at PS.

purple_goat said:
sam fisher said:
purple_goat said:
fluffyhamster said:
WOW CS2 was being fussy.

i use gimp as well and paint.net, i cant stand adobe stuff its all shitty bloated rubbish especially that PDF reader that needs updating every time i use it... i use foxit reader now :p

Well since the thread is slowing down...I too joined in when I saw Miika's a few days ago. :p

First to get an animated GIF or such of Ed Wood with their avatars face in it, wins! :p

Back