Not Reading Any Sd Card

Hyperpc

Website
Visit site
my gp2x has stopped reading sd cards when i go into games it is not showing it is the same with video section and the other menus what can i do to get it working again :(

Miika

Only Amiga makes it possible
Website
Visit site
Maybe it's done for good. Does it work on PC? Which brand?

Hyperpc

Website
Visit site
Vimacs said:
when did you buy it?
I got it a december it was working fine till the other day
The brand is din't laught boots 2GB SD card it cost me £22
it semms to work on everything but my gp2x i also tryed other sd cards but it still could not see it . if there is no way to fix it should i send the gp2x back where i got it from to be repaired (www.gp2x.co.uk) it is still under warrentry

Hyperpc said:
Vimacs said:
when did you buy it?
it semms to work on everything but my gp2x i also tryed other sd cards but it still could not see it . if there is no way to fix it should i send the gp2x back where i got it from to be repaired (www.gp2x.co.uk) it is still under warrentry

The sd card i got in jan and the gp2x on christmas just gone

Hyperpc said:
Vimacs said:
when did you buy it?

Hyperpc said:
Vimacs said:
when did you buy it?

The sd card i got in jan and the gp2x on christmas just gone, yes it works on pc

Last edited by a moderator:

Hyperpc

Website
Visit site
alyinsanfran said:
Sounds like you have a bent pin in your GP2X card slot.

There's a thread somewhere about it - the Xmas 2006 batch have a common problem with bent pins.

Search for the tread and good luck!
Thanks
Do You Think I should Send It Back To Gamepark Holding And Get It Repaied/Repalced Since It Is Under Warrenty If Yes How DO I Send Back And Where Do I Send It Back

Alex.

Retired
Contact the reseller you bought it from, you should have no problems getting a new unit in exchange. There were problems in the past with defective SD slots.

Hyperpc

Website
Visit site
Alex. said:
Contact the reseller you bought it from, you should have no problems getting a new unit in exchange. There were problems in the past with defective SD slots.
I also tryed other sd cards but i still have the same problem

Alex.

Retired
Hyperpc said:
Alex. said:

By unit I meant your GP2X, as that was what you asked about

damn

Hyperpc

Website
Visit site
Alex. said:
Hyperpc said:
Alex. said:

By unit I meant your GP2X, as that was what you asked about

damn