Non Working Gp32 + Extra Case

-Ace-

Still Fresh
OK, here's the deal- I wanted to custom paint my GP32(non-lit), which I did, but after puting it all back together, I didn't get any response from the screen. It runs, because I hear the GP32 playing, just no picture. I thought maybe something happened to the screen, although the take-apart went flawlessly. I ened up buying another screen for it from someone on this board quite sometime ago. I put the new screen in, but still didn't get any response from the screen. I never did any further looking into it, and now I have just too many other things going on to look into it. SO, what's in the package is a custom painted(black front, and white rear w/ white stick/buttons/outside screen frame-looks great) non-lit GP32 working, but not outputting to screen + complete original GP32 case(less battery cover). I am looking for a couple items if anyone wants to trade, or work out a deal for. I need a mini SNES system, doesn't need any extra's. Even if you have a non working mini SNES, I would be interested. Also, I need a SONY LCD screen (the one that attached to the Psone)- must be the SONY brand. Again, if you have a non working one, that might work too. I am willing to negotiate trades for these either way, or cash.

-Ace- posted on Mar 19 2005 at 10:16 PM said:
OK, here's the deal- I wanted to custom paint my GP32(non-lit), which I did, but after puting it all back together, I didn't get any response from the screen. It runs, because I hear the GP32 playing, just no picture. I thought maybe something happened to the screen, although the take-apart went flawlessly. I ened up buying another screen for it from someone on this board quite sometime ago. I put the new screen in, but still didn't get any response from the screen. I never did any further looking into it, and now I have just too many other things going on to look into it. SO, what's in the package is a custom painted(black front, and white rear w/ white stick/buttons/outside screen frame-looks great) non-lit GP32 working, but not outputting to screen + complete original GP32 case(less battery cover). I am looking for a couple items if anyone wants to trade, or work out a deal for. I need a mini SNES system, doesn't need any extra's. Even if you have a non working mini SNES, I would be interested. Also, I need a SONY LCD screen (the one that attached to the Psone)- must be the SONY brand. Again, if you have a non working one, that might work too. I am willing to negotiate trades for these either way, or cash.

Building a portable SNES are you? Good luck with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Building a portable SNES are you? Good luck with it.

Sure am. Already built an awesome Portable NES that could give Ben a run for his money :) Actually thanks to him.

Back