Nomad Inspired

Blah posted on Dec 10 2004 at 04:20 AM said:
I think he's laughing because you really can't get 3DO controllers easily.
Besides, what everybodys looking for is for a company, especially Gamepark,
to release new hardware addons, not for somebody to design some underground 133t thingy, but to suggest something to Gamepark.

I think the only hardware "mod" that we should ask from Gamepark is a unit with LCDs that work correctly ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
While were still on the subject of things that'll never happen:
thefuture3uo.jpg

Gp64:

3D GPU
Analog Stick
640x480 Res
320X240 scaleable
Charge indicator light
Charge indicator via software
microphone
1st handheld with 64 bit proccesor: 500mhz (arm9 compatible)
128 mb of ram
Uses higher capacity storage cards, holds gigs of stuff.
Standard usb slot (for pc-linkage or usb devices- regular slot), powered (automatically switches off when unnessicary)
Can charge batterys via ac adaptor plug, or via usb pc power. Can play while charging.
Touch pad with L/R mouse buttons
New website
Extra buttons
Built in bluetooth/Rf link/whatever
Microphone
New ext port with pins for all the unused pins on the main chips + standard ext type stuff
Programmable LCD controller so BLU+ doesn't happen again.

Addons:
Official keyboard addon
TV in/out addons
cd drive (uses tons of battery power)
Extra controller addon
dial-up modem addon (steals power from phone line maybe)
usb devices

I made this all up (obviously)

love that idea of the TV out option, that would rock.. could anyone offer this mod.. like mashmods? hmm, actually.. you'd only need a lead, right? and it'd fill the screen without pixelation.. much like Snes or genesis..

those are some awsome ideas, and I really agree with them. Start a new topic string with this as the first post. I would love to see more imput on this, and it would get more hits on its own string. I have my own ideas I would like to incorporate into it, so get it posted so I can add to it approprietly.

Back