No recibo factura de compra

Geze

Still Fresh
(Text translated from Spanish into English)

This is the first song I write in the forums and I hope not to talk past the language.

I am sending email messages to openpandora.org sales, but I did not respond. I need to get the invoice for pre order, told me two weeks ago sent the invoice, but I have not arrived. I have my order number.

What I can do?

Sorry if misspelled, do not speak English. Thanks. :lol:

(Dijo menos de bueno español)

Todos de los Pandoras estan haciendo ahora. En los dos años pasados, tenemos muchas problemas con producción. Muchos de las problemas son finitos. Compraste una Pandora del sección segundo. Los Pandoras primeros (4000, personajes tienen 900) van a mandan en los dos meses proximo. Pienso que va a recibir su Pandora en la primavera (Mayo?). Producción es bueno ahora, ellos va a mandan 300 por semana, mas o menos.

Thanks for replying:)

The problem is that I have not paid the console.

I was told what I said, that arrive in March, but I have sent the invoice. Should I wait until the consoles are now ready for the invoice?

Ok, but have not received the invoice. I already sent several emails, but I do not respond, even I have purchase number and I gave my address.

Apparently there was a delay in shipping. Already I have received the invoice, but there are errors with the type of purchase according to the paypal service of my country.

Wait for more information about payment.

Thanks for everything, Blue Protoman

Apparently there was a delay in shipping. Already I have received the invoice, but there are errors with the type of purchase according to the paypal service of my country.

Wait for more information about payment.

Thanks for everything, Blue Protoman

Geze, puedo echarte un cable en español.

Creo que el problema puede estar con el sistema de pago paypal.

Cuando yo completé mi orden, a la hora de pagar, me dijeron que ya no utilizaban paypal por problemas con los pagos en el pasado... es probable que eso es lo que te estén sugiriendo por email. Probablemente te soliciten que escojas entre pago por transferencia o mediante google checkout (similar a paypal pero de google)

Si tienes problemas con la comunicación en inglés con la chicas de ventas, envíame un mp y te ayudo. Anímate, el proyecto openpandora merece la pena...

Un saludo.

P.S: Sorry to everyone for the spanish spamming, just trying to help Geze.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all and sorry do not know English, I will learn soon.

Review what you're talking about google, I hope will be quick and easy.

.:: Viva el software libre ::.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back