Sales No Delivery, No billing address

jcazor

Still Fresh
Hi,

I made the preorder of the pandora handheld at http://openpandora.org/retro.html and I didn't be asked to enter the delivery and billing address. The email i received had these boxes empty, and only the card address was on it.
Is the card address the one you will send the pandora or how do I put the delivery and billing address?

thanx.

The card address is the delivery address. This is for security reasons. If you need to change it please email us.

OK, the card address its the same than the delivery address.
thank you.

craigix said:
The card address is the delivery address. This is for security reasons. If you need to change it please email us.

I managed not to enter my full address when placing my order is it openpandorasales mail i should send the rest of my delivery address to ?

I haven't received a mail from [g p 2 x m o b i l e @ g m a i l . _ _ _] after preordering, even if the money has been already taken from my account.

Should have I received such a mail for my preorder to be confirmed?

Hi,

I just sent an email to openpandorasales on gmail for the same issue.
And for me my delivery address is different of my billing address because I want to be delivered at work.

Thank you for all !!

Regards.

Hells_Dark said:
I just send a mail too. I didn't understand what the billing address was, and didn't put my address :twisted:
I hope it will be ok ! :wacko:
The address listed with your credit card will be used; if you want it sent to a different place, e-mail GBAX at the aforementioned address and they'll sort everything out.

Tom said:
Hells_Dark said:
I just send a mail too. I didn't understand what the billing address was, and didn't put my address :twisted:
I hope it will be ok ! :wacko:
The address listed with your credit card will be used; if you want it sent to a different place, e-mail GBAX at the aforementioned address and they'll sort everything out.
yes but the address i put was nothing clever.
I sent a mail to openpandorasales and it seems to be ok now.
But i would like to see some document to prove it..

Back