Nintendo Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a SH*T name! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Revolution FTW!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111

Although, I'll prolly get used to wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

The humiliation will just go on and on wont it
no one will dare say the name in public.
people wont even want to see the nintendo wii on the credit card bill

pantera6 posted on Apr 27 2006 at 06:37 PM said:
people wont even want to see the nintendo wii on the credit card bill
horseshit

Last edited by a moderator:
the next Sony console will probably be: PS4 surprisingly...
Sony lack imagination... although at least they changed the controller design this time around.
Although, that being said... Wii are not going to live this down...

well, hmm, errr.. Should've just called it the Nintendo "ball sack"

This has to the worst decision yet for the revolution, errr excuse me, wii.

"its a wii-nie system with a wii-nie name now."

And as for PS4 and beyond, who cares, its a damn game machine, nobody cares if it has a "Deep thoughtful meaning" people just want to play games.

SONY posted on Apr 27 2006 at 02:02 PM said:
Please please people! Think about it carefully, why any name is better than Rev and why Rev is a bad name choice??!! Please! :ph34r:
Yeah, you're right, it's like naming a long-running game series "Final Fantasy". Wii really isn't that bad... I just wonder if the Japanese will unretire their unused character to spell it :p

OBTW,
Nintendo Fanboy: 51%
Sony Fanboy: 53%
Microsoft Fanboy: 14%
This means you're: Not a fanboy
Someone can't add :lol:

PokeParadox posted on Apr 27 2006 at 01:29 PM said:
Beat me to it... Was just about to post this myself... I haven't even read why it's called wii yet >_>

Wii explained.

Nintendo added that "A variety of prototype colors are being showcased during E3," although it isn't clear what colors will be available at launch.

I'll bet piss yellow isn't one of them.

In a year nobody will care. I remember everyone thought the name "Playstation" was homoerotic when it was first released. I even chuckled about it myself. But look at it now, its a household name. Its just a name. Im more interested in the games.

A name is one of the most important things a product has.

Wii FGS it's as bad as Gizmondo! They may as well have called it the Shat.

Would you rather buy a motorbike from Kawasaki or Itchyfanny?

i don't think you can compare Playstation with Wii. at least playstation sounds something gaming related. Where as wii sounds like pissing? And i can think of at least a dozen ways to make fun of the Nintendo wii, but can only think of one way at this time to make fun of the Playstation, and due to the fact there are a lot of touch ass people that get offended way to easily on this board, i will refrain from the playstation one.

If they wanted something ipod esque, i would've went with N-game.

And if the wifi service is called go. You could infact Go Wii in your living room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back