Nintendo Sixty Fooooooooooooooooooour!

nice, just caught it on youtube, it runs really well, as one the the games ill be playing im quite happy from the performance it brings to the table

I loved how craig's fingertips swirled around those nipples, I mean nubs. I got a little excited there. :D Had to take my jacket off for this video. HOT HOT HOT

lyat wars looks great...

I can't wait to get my hands on it, and have a play through.

Wow, that is frigging AWESOME! I have played Starfox and Mario64 to death(100% on both games), and I must say they look like they where running full speed to me. Actually Starfox looked fast. Words can't describe how great this is gonna be. Even if some of the games never run at full speed, that's alright considering some of the best games will. Somebody should send this to Engadget, so those forum shmucks can look in AWE! To bad you have to send those units out, I would love to see some other things, but hopefully one is going to Ari64, he for sure deserves one ASAP! Maybe someone in the know can say how Sin & Punishment is running? That is possibly the best N64 game ever made! Thanks again Craig!

Jumpman

This has been such a huge week in the Pandora world!! Whats next?? ;) :pandora2ut4:

kingoddball said:
This has been such a huge week in the Pandora world!! Whats next?? ;) :pandora2ut4:

Saturn? :p

Jumpman

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously a fake video. Craig just took a recording of Mario 64 and played it back while he mimicked the movements. :p

This is excellent, and exciting! I assume the "dead zone" will be configurable? It seems the "down" direction got triggered often when the "up" direction got released suddenly and the nub sprung back, no?

Damn!!! I jizzed in my pants again!!!

jizz.gif

Thanks, Craig. I can't wait to get my Perfect Dark on!!! B)

I really, really wanna see some Super Smash Bros action.

Thats the coolest thing ive seen the Pandora do. WOW!!!
Is it the real game or is it some kind of video?
I don't mean to insult anybody by asking if its a video, but i though it couldn't be done just yet.

trats20050 said:
Thats the coolest thing ive seen the Pandora do. WOW!!!
Is it the real game or is it some kind of video?
I don't mean to insult anybody by asking if its a video, but i though it couldn't be done just yet.
It's the REAL game being played on Pandora, mate! :pandora2ut4: B)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Craigix would stoop as low as to create a fake vid. He's faked his own near-death by falling off a roof, but faking an emulator by playing a video instead? that's just Evil.

Freaking amazing Ari64 and the guys have literally worked magic.

Cheers for the vid Craig - Dont worry about the delays, you have everyone well and truly under your command now... ;)

Exciting! It looks so natural; we shouldn’t think it naughty. Can this video be topped?

Back