Nintendo Ique

OmarNawaz

I accidentally ordered this Ique off lik-sang when i was drunk, i was going to use it to make a handheld n64 type thing but i am too busy with my robot project.

Its got 6 games with it mario kart,mario world,dr mario,f zero,wave racer,starfox and zelda wind waker.

nintendo-ique.jpg

i bought it for £65 its brand new boxed im willing to sell it for like £40 if anyone is interested.

I accidentally ordered this Ique off lik-sang when i was drunk, i was going to use it to make a handheld n64 type thing but i am too busy with my robot project.

Its got 6 games with it mario kart,mario world,dr mario,f zero,wave racer,starfox and zelda wind waker.

nintendo-ique.jpg

i bought it for £65 its brand new boxed im willing to sell it for like £40 if anyone is interested.

i may give you £30. interested?

Last edited by a moderator:
i may give you £30. interested?

£35 and its a done deal :D

that would be a pretty sweet portably n64

yeah i know it would be pretty easy aswell the screen could just cip into the top because that cable connection is very sturdy, the battery i had fitted easily in the back aswell.

If you were to open it up and make a custom case you could have a TIiinny portable the PCB doesn't even take up half the space of the controller.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you ship to the U.S. ?

And could you give me a U.S. dollar total including shipping.

Can you be more specific on the games? Eg Mario World (Snes) etc

Also you are in the UK right?

Back