Loads Of Snes / Amiga / Atari St Gear.

Payment sent :)

Throw in some more pirated Amiga games if you want :) hehe :D

Thanks

(Maybe you could throw this in) -
Apple mac 12" monitor + some mac software/games (sim city etc) FREE.

hehe :lol: :lol: :D

are you still selling the gp32 and would you be willing to sell it for 60 quid

Got my package today...

Otherwise fine, but I really would not consider songs from Oasis and Radiohead to be the soundtrack for DKC... :p "Go Ape".... :lol: Must be a british thing... :huh:

No biggie. ;)

Figured it was the OST, the music from the game. These are propably "jungle"-feeling music... :blink:

I think the OST was released in in, hum, west. :) Rather unusual.

You've have a lot of really nice stuff here but I can't afford much right now (need money for gp2x). However, if you're still selling it in awhile i might.

This is all PAL, right? Which of these systems have region encoding? Do you have any more dreamcast games you would be willing to sell? Do you have any dreamcast controllers you'd sell? How much would the VMU's cost? How much would the dreamcast keyboard cost? (is it in good condition?)

Thanks,
-ben

all the stuff is pal. the amiga/st games work on any system pretty much.
snes n64 etc games will need convertors to run on jap/us consoles. accessories will work on any console.

no control pads for dc, sorry.

Brand new Visual memory = £4 (only got 1)
Unboxed Visual memory = £2 each (got 2 of them)

Keyboard is near mint, but the box is tatty. £1.
i'd give a dreamkey 3 disk with it too, so you can use it online with you're own isp.

Jaw posted on Oct 3 2005 at 04:34 PM said:
snes n64 etc games will need convertors to run on jap/us consoles. accessories will work on any console.

i'd give a dreamkey 3 disk with it too, so you can use it online with you're own isp.

How much would it be for the two unboxed VMU's and the Keyboard with shipping to the US? (minnesota).

Last edited by a moderator:
deadlychicken22 posted on Oct 3 2005 at 06:13 PM said:
Jaw posted on Oct 3 2005 at 04:34 PM said:

How much would it be for the two unboxed VMU's and the Keyboard with shipping to the US? (minnesota).
sorry to potentially take away business, but i have to be honest. I have a DC keyboard brand new collecting dust in my closet. never used. I dont recomment buying one unless ur using it for typing of the dead or something (hot game B) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Back