NGage emulator 4 GP32???

Status
Not open for further replies.
bmd3287 posted on Dec 27 2003 at 08:53 PM said:
I know it sucks but it would still be kinda cool. :p
No, no it wouldn't at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
He probably meant that you were gay for asking if NGAGE could be emulated on the GP32 (He probably has some strong feelings towards the ngage...).

I hate being called "GAY" for asking a question. I just think it would be ironic to see a well-known (though crappy) $300 handheld system emulated on a unknown $150 system. :D Thats it. so get that cock out of your ass and stop flaming.

I think what Rattboi meant to say was that bmd was, in fact, slight affeminate, as evidenced by his "Kingdom Hearts" ID pic and his proclivity for the N-Gage.

the N-Gage runs on a Symbian OS, which a lot of phones have (that's why N-Gage games can be pirated and played on a lot other phones). an official Symbian emulator including sourcecode is available in the Symbian SDK. (kinda like how a PalmOS emulator + source is available in the Palm SDK)

jegHegy posted on Dec 28 2003 at 08:40 AM said:
the N-Gage runs on a Symbian OS, which a lot of phones have (that's why N-Gage games can be pirated and played on a lot other phones). an official Symbian emulator including sourcecode is available in the Symbian SDK. (kinda like how a PalmOS emulator + source is available in the Palm SDK)
I assume this would make the emulator slightly above average in MB space?

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me get something straight: I HATE NGAGE!!! ok??? I like kingdom hearts which is a great game, but that doesnt mean I am "GAY". I make one comment and get flamed to death for it. I dont think NGAGE on gp32 would be a good idea. I just thought it would be funny and I was asking if it was possible. THAT IS IT. This topic should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back