Next Release?

well if he opps it for some rom i hope its a nintendo made rom because first off there games are the best games ever made ever and most of there games share the same type of engine, so there could be a lot of good gamespeeds and compatibilty out of that

wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll october it is till a new realease i hope if not who cares hes working on i right itl be done before i turn 18 so im happy with that

boblibob posted on Sep 27 2004 at 04:53 PM said:
and i dont think the GBA emu is being bulit by 2 brother who will in turn fight to death for its ownership ;)

Well, you never know. Its possible Enf65 is getting help from a brother who is soon going to realise just what an achievement GPA is, and will draw a gun or knife and such. But I doubt it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Tobriand posted on Sep 29 2004 at 10:33 PM said:
boblibob posted on Sep 27 2004 at 04:53 PM said:
and i dont think the GBA emu is being bulit by 2 brother who will in turn fight to death for its ownership ;)

Well, you never know. Its possible Enf65 is getting help from a brother who is soon going to realise just what an achievement GPA is, and will draw a gun or knife and such. But I doubt it...

It could be true , who would of thought after so many years remus and romulus would of started acting like little kids
"i bulit the biggest part so i want it named after me !"
"but it was my idea to build the city!"
"MOMMY !!! , hes trying to steal my empire again"

Zero3K posted on Oct 17 2004 at 04:04 AM said:
Well, its now the 16th of October and still no new release...

wait till 31th of october, then write him an e-mail if you really want to know what happened instead of asking in this board <_<

When will the next one be out? Do you think hes gavbe up because I dont see any posts.

methinks that mabe he will make one complete releace.

That would be cool and unexpected

One day : No gba emu

Next day: SHAZZAM! Gba emulator!

I can't agree more, It would be great to be able to finally play GBA after years of waiting for the GBA emu!

COME ON ENF65, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

wasn't there meant to be more than one release ? Anyone know where to ge tthe latest one?

Back