Next Release?

Protoss

Website
eatsleepgame.com
Anyone notice that there hasn't been a new release of GPAdv in 3 days? Maybe the dev'r is working on an uber-update to the loading times and compatibilty B) Anyone heard anything on the development? Just wondering, since I got my GP 3 days ago and am anxious to play some GBA games on it (Final Fantasy Tactics Advance mostly) :ph34r:

Note: Just because there is no update in 3 days, this doesn't mean the developers are working on a BIG update. You see, they are humans, after all. With real life, such things. Well, or maybe not. But I'm sure they aren't working on the emu all the time.

Protoss posted on Jul 30 2004 at 05:56 PM said:
Anyone notice that there hasn't been a new release of GPAdv in 3 days? Maybe the dev'r is working on an uber-update to the loading times and compatibilty B) Anyone heard anything on the development? Just wondering, since I got my GP 3 days ago and am anxious to play some GBA games on it (Final Fantasy Tactics Advance mostly) :ph34r:
Nah, just previously he was working on gpadvance in several places, so was using the site to upload anything new to so he could access it wherever else he was working next. Now he's decided that's a bit pointless so he's only posting worthwhile updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Protoss posted on Jul 30 2004 at 06:56 PM said:
oh no 3 days what a wiat this has been!!!
ooooooo00000hhhhhh!!!!

he works 8h a day on it.... its a school project he has all his time for it and he needs the time. hes just too lazy to upload his files every day to his cvs :p

Please Don't Flame Me, but I just gotta ask, any news from enf65? I am going back home on August 7th, and I've gotta go from Minneapolis, to Atlanta, then to Houston, so I've got some time on my hands, and wanna play some GBA games if possible :rolleyes:

Thnx, Protoss

Why don`t you just get your prodding stick and stick it in the developers side. ;) That could do one of two things, Make him work faster or piss him off. :rolleyes:

Just be patient, There are sooooo many other things that can be done on the GP32 for entertainment, Without resulting to i want, i want. ;)

Trooper

Some other dev broke my proding stick :( Anyways, I mostly wanna play Final Fantasy Tactics Advance on it, I have been playing it lots, and that is all that's missing from my GP32.

Yeah, just wait awhile. It's already progressing insanely fast, so push for more. If you really want to play GBA games, you should've gotten a GBA. Don't expect this emu to be perfect anytime soon (If it'll ever get there). My estimate is next summer. By then we should be able to tell whether full speed GBA emulation is possible or not.

If you bought a gp32 you definately have enough money for GBA gmaes or at least a flash cart. Last time I checked the GP32 wasn't cheap enough for poor people. Oh and you have an SP too hm...

kotd posted on Aug 5 2004 at 10:58 AM said:
If you bought a gp32 you definately have enough money for GBA gmaes or at least a flash cart. Last time I checked the GP32 wasn't cheap enough for poor people. Oh and you have an SP too hm...
Im poor and have a gp32 :blink:

So am I and I bought a few games for the GBA. But you don't have an SP as well do ya :p

Back