Next Batch

klikklak

Oh neat, it's a ... field.
Website
Visit site
Any info on when the next batch comes out? Adictron, play-asia, gp2xwiz.de are all sold out. Maybe GBAX has one, but I couldn't figure if they really did or not from their site.

Well, this is the second time I'm saying this, but end of june fits my financial status. I think this time I have to actually get one. Thanks for letting me know.

well gbax told me that they get the stock on the 16th june

im cancelling if i dont get it this month and buying something else

hope so because i have been looking forward to using the wiz.
I think its going to become outdated very quickly which is a concern

hope so because i have been looking forward to using the wiz.
I think its going to become outdated very quickly which is a concern
Everything is outdated eventually. I am using a 4 year old PC that was outdated a week after I bought it. The good news is that being outdated doesn't mean that it stops working and gets sucked out into space :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Given that I use my Wiz mainly for playing games that are one, two, or three decades old, mine will never be outdated. ;-)

Hi, I'm new here.

I'm an old user of GP2X and now realized that there is a new and more powerful GP2X out called Wiz. Yeah, I didn't check about GP2X since long time ago :rolleyes:

Well, I'm thinking about purchasing this new GP2X-Wiz, and the best place I find is Adictron.eu which sells it for 145euro including shipping to Europe, and have "in stock" some official accesories I can't yet find in stock on other stores.

I'm asking here because I see a bit of talk about new batch dates, Adictron store, "in stock" issues etc and I didn't see worth to open a new thread to ask about it.

So my question... Can I rely about "in stock" word of Adictron? They say to have new batch stock since 6th June, and it still appears in stock, but I'm asking since seems customers from other stores like gp2xstore complains about they don't say clear if there is stock or not... Furthermore Adictron have "in stock" some accessories that in other places appears as not released yet, so it is a bit confusing for me to know if there is really stock and what is in stock...

Also, on Adictron news section, they announced to have stock for first time on GP2X 15th May
There is anyone here who preordered Wiz from Adictron? How many time did it took to arrive since 15th May?

Thanks in advance,

I don't recommend Adictron. I ordered on May 18th when the Wiz was listed as in stock, and it hasn't arrived yet. They never answered my emails. Finally, I filed a complaint with Paypal---they responded to the Paypal complaint by saying there was a mistake with the stock and would get a Wiz from the new batch that they expected on June 10th. It's now June 14th and my order hasn't been shipped yet. So, in short, they have absolutely terrible customer service and might be dishonest as well. Not recommended.

Back