Didn't Pre-order... :( Availability Of Next Batch?

jbb

Still Fresh
Hi all,

Well... I was weak, or lazy, with a sprinkle of cowardise I suppose... but I didn't preorder. I know...

Now I want one. And ideally before Xmas. Argh.

I am well aware a lot of you have been waiting ages, preordered weeks ago and don't have your unit still...
But do we know how many are going to arrive in the next batch? When is it? GBAx (I live in the UK) seems the best bet... but are all their new units all already booked up with the second wave of preorders, or there will be spares for "live" orders?

eBay maybe? There are a couple on there already, but they are (or will end up) steep. And quid of the warranty, if it's a direct import from Korea...

Any idea?

Cheers,
JBB (getting itchy to start coding again!)

I live in England. I ordered a gp2x on the 18th of november from gbax, nearly ordered a month before then...damn it, indecision. I'm going away early december so I'm alittle worried i won't get it before then. I don't want it to get lonely on my doorstep; or in a mail sorting warehouse. :(

It's a strange fact of life that the delivery companies all deliver at the same sort of hours as most people would be at school/work etc. So... when they call, you'll almost always be out! It's a brilliant delivery system :p

I'm going to crack on and order one from GBAx I think... like you say: the earlier the better chances to get one before Xmas... (ideally before the 17th really)

Fingercrossed.
JBB

Back